My 40kg journey

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Beeba, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Beeba

Beeba New Member
    Registered

Hey guys, so i have been struggling with weightloss my wholleee life. Ive always been larger but since last 5 yrs ive just been packing weight on till i reached whopping 122kg! Its always been so stressful for me and im basically the gossip in every family gathering which had now lead me to steer clear of people and just stay home. Ive decided i need to really get my life together this year.
    I was able to lose 4kg on my own (currently 118) but i keep losing and gaining so dr recomended duromine 30mg. I have neva tried pills before so i am abit scared but excited. I will sharing everything with u guys along the way.

Current Weight: 118kgs
    Height:163

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello Beeba! Thank you so much for joining our Duromine community! We are so happy to see another person changing his life and health for the better!!! Bravo on losing the first 4 kilograms on your own. I wish you that Duromine helps you reach higher results and you will proudly walk in a family gathering and will become the gossip as to how great you look and how strong you are. All the luck and willpower to you!!!

Beeba likes this.
  3. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Beeba, hi! How did your first week on Duromine go? Notice any differences?

4. KirstyK

KirstyK New Member
    Registered

Hi Beeba! I am also just starting on Duromine. My start weight was 120 kg and I'm on day 4 so haven't weighed myself yet. I'm 165cm tall so we're about the same. If you're interested in an email buddy to go through this journey with I would be keen!

April likes this.