More than just weight loss

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by wilbs, Sep 1, 2014.

1. wilbs

wilbs New Member
    Registered

Hi all.

I just wanted to talk about the other benefits I'm experiencing besides the amazing weight loss.

I've only been on Duromine for just under 3 weeks with a loss of almost 5kg. I was hoping to drop 1kg a week so I'm happy with the 5 in 3!

For me, this experience is so much more than the weight loss. It's the psychological side of things regarding food. I love that I don't think 24/7 about food anymore. I used to wake up and think about what I was going to have for dinner!!!
    In only 3 weeks, I have no interest in food. Yes, of course I'm eating, but not obsessing. Also I'm not worried about what I eat. I was going through the low carb faze before this, and it was doing my head in! I am teaching myself to not be scared of food, and if I eat bread or chocolate.... so what!!! I'm not saying I'm eating that all the time... I'm hardly eating at all!! I'm just happy to be "normal" and live life and not stress and think about food all the time.

This is the best thing I have done for myself regarding weight loss, mentally and physically. :D

janelle wright and Linda Brown like this.
  2. prisilla

prisilla New Member
    Registered

Thats so true. Im on my 2nd week now. Over the weekend, I had some a woolies cup cake as my treat. Felt soooooo guilty. Lol but as u said, one can treat, we on duromine, sooooo surely it doesnt matte lmao

3. Mishi-baby

Mishi-baby New Member
    Registered

its my second day on it and I am loving the feeling of not thinking of food all the time. :D