Migraines & nausea ...

Discussion in 'Side-Effects of Duromine' started by VictoriaGirl, Nov 7, 2018.

1. VictoriaGirl

VictoriaGirl New Member
    Registered

So, my experience with this drug wasn’t very nice. I have tried a couple of times over a period of a few months and I had the same crippling side effects. By around 7pm each evening I had a nasty migraine and horrible nausea. I felt like death. I literally ended up bedridden. Every. Single. Time. I don’t know if this is the universe telling me not to take the drug or if my body simply metabolises the drug to such detrimental effect.
    I really wanted this drug to work. I know it works wonders for appetite suppression, I wasn’t hungry at all but it made me so ill by the evenings that it just wasn’t worth it. I don’t know if these symptoms would have subsided after some time, I just knew I couldn’t handle any more of the crippling witching hour illness to find out.
    If you’re susceptible to migraines then I caution you to be weary or start slow.
    To everyone else ... I wish you all the best of luck in your journey. This drug is very effective at suppressing your appetite immensely. I had to force myself to eat. It’s such a pity my body has such a poor reaction to it.

Dre likes this.
  2. Rava

Rava Well-Known Member
    Registered

@VictoriaGirl - so sorry that you had such a hard time with it!

3. VictoriaGirl

VictoriaGirl New Member
    Registered

Thank-you. I was pretty bummed by the the whole experience. I had such high hopes but now I’m back to extreme calorie restriction. I’m so tired of being overweight. :(

Dre likes this.