Looking for people to share their journy with me

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by mel.gee0791, Sep 18, 2011.

1. mel.gee0791

mel.gee0791 New Member
    Registered

hi everyone i have just started taking duromine 3 days ago. im looking for people who want to be support for each other im going to be brave and post my stats on here hopefully you will all do the same i plan on coming on here at least every week to post my sucess (hopefully)

ok here goes
    age 32
    starting weight: 118kg (there is said it outloud)
    height 167cm
    goal weight 75kg
    first small goal lose 8kg

i hope you will find the courage to post your stats and we can help each other on our way

2. traylee01

traylee01 New Member
    Registered

wondering how your goin with it, im thinking about starting them, or going back on optislim shakes im stumped lol, wish losing weight was easier

3. Quinney

Quinney New Member
    Registered

Hey there, Welcome to the forum. Been on the programme now for 12 days & have lost 2.9kg. Apart from the disrupted sleep I find this tablet great. Don't know whether it is really in our minds or it does work I just love the way it makes me feel, so much more energy & because of the cost & the limited time on it, it makes me more motivated to make sure I do it right. So far so good. How are you going with it so far. Have you had side affects

4. gogirls

gogirls New Member
    Registered

You will do great.. good luck :) I am on day 4..

5. entbrown

entbrown New Member
    Registered

Hi mel.gee I started taking the tablets 3 days ago, so I'm happy to share with you, as I need all the help I can get at this stage! I started at 125kg, but was down to 97.8kg 3 days ago when I started.
    Following your post, here are my details:

starting weight: 97.8kg
    height: 165cm
    goal weight: 65kg
    first small goal: lose 8.8kg

Good luck!

6. kailz

kailz New Member
    Registered

Hey everyone

Day fouron duromine and going goodish I THINK more of that later. I am using this site to track my progress (one thing duromine has achieved is made me more productive) i feel something has clicked and i am ready to set about this properly i have my food journal, my thinspiration hanging on the fridge, my plan for when im finished thought out unlike before im not going in all guns blazing starving myself it will never work THIS IS A WHOLE LIFESTYLE CHANGE and for once i am feeling good about the word DIET but before i give you my play by play ill give yu a little background knowledge as to why i am endevouring on this journey

So... i moved to scotland when i was 19 fell in love blah blah blah got implanon in(and it was cold) it was pretty much all down hill from there put on 15 kg moved home one year later got implanon out yoyo dieted like a mad woman up down up down got down and had about 6kg to go got implanon back in 6 mnths ago and BAM hello ten kg. Before i moved i was always slim never dieted never excercised averaged one meal a day and sat around 64kg im 188cm so it all seemed to even out and then a little cold weather and finally being smart about contraception and get a big kickin the teeth so this is how the journey began

before i start one thing ill let you know I DONT NEED A DRUG TO SEND ME CRAZY I AM CAPABLE OF DOING THAT MYSELF!

weight 85kg
    height 188cm
    age 22
    GIRL

Day one

i had read horror stories about sleeping so i set my alarm for 7:00am ( i like my sleep) took the tablet went back to sleep until 9:30 had an abundance of energey all day to begin with i start panicking cause i dont feel differant but then thinking im panicking more than usual must be working so back and forth i went until i called my mother to calm me. terribly dry mouth and drank about 3ltrs of water was not hungry at all but made myself eat feel asleep around 9:30

Day two

Woke at 5:30 managed to get back to sleep at until about 7 took the tablet same again heaps of energy dry mouth oh and a killer effing headache after about 5pm noticing i am full of beans and then SO SO SO cranky at night oh and i am powering through some amount of cigs. went to be at 11:30

Day three

BACK TO WORK i was abit worried about this but all in all it was fine made the day go quicker, i woke at about 8 pottered around got ready for work and headed shopping before i started couldnt sit still. not hungry but making myself eat no headache today YIPEE have been averaging about 680 cals a day not much but all i can stomach i think this is helping with the imsomnia side effect because by the time i work and go for a walk my body is running on nothing bed at 10;30

day four

woke at 6:50 fresh as a daisy went to work thought i felt a little hungary today but when i look back over what i ate it has been the least yet as i said i dont need a drug to send me round the twist i can do that to myself only had 628 cals today 11:19 AWAKE dont know whats going, on my bf is really noticing my crankyness now lol

all in all i still send myself abit nutty that it isnt working because i am not experiencing any of the horrific side effects everyone so freely pushed on me but so far in four days i have lost about 2.5 kg but i dont want to commit to an achievement until the end of the week.

SO NOW THAT I HAVE PUSHED MY ESSAY ON YOU ALL CAN I JOIN?? Promise my next post wont be as tedious hehe

starting weight : 85 ( so hard to write lol)
    height : 188 cm
    goal weight: 68
    first small goal: 75kg

7. rubystarr

rubystarr New Member
    Registered

I'm female and I started duromine 3 months ago
    My age range is 25-30
    My height is 5'6

I lost 37lb on my own over a period of 5 months. My starting weight when I started to diet myself was 243lb and my BMI was 39.2

Loosing weight on my own without duromine was hard and became impossible due to portion control past a certain point, so my doctor prescribed duromine to help.

My starting duromine weight was 206lb 3 months ago
    My starting duromine BMI was 33.2
    My current weight whilst still taking duromine is 171lb
    My current whilst still taking duromine BMI is 27.6

I have lost 35lb in the 3 months I've been taking duromine
    I've lost 5.6 points of my BMI whilst taking duromine

At the moment, I'm not strict with my diet and haven't been for a few weeks, so most of the weight that I have lost with the help of duromine was during the first 2 months. It has been easy to control my diet, but I can't say that the side effects have been easy, as I suffered the worst of them. It's worth it.

To date, combined with my own weight loss efforts and then the duromine, I have lost a total of approximately 72lb in 8 months and 11.6 points off my BMI.

I have 50lb left to loose to get to my goal weight, and I'm possitive that I can do this. If I get to my goal weight (121lb) then I will have lost more than half my body weight, be a perfect BMI range of 19.5 and have lost 19.7 points from my BMI as well as a total 122lbs in just over a year.

I do all this in as healthy a way as possible, my diet is healthy and controlled, the duromine has helped a lot, although I know I can't be on it long term, it has taught me good healthy life-long habbits on eating and my relationship with food. I also exercise now. I am much more active than I ever was.

So yes, duromine works well if you stick to it. It's not a quick fix, but it is very helpful for those who need it :)

8. ANA

ANA New Member
    Registered

Hi
    This is day one and very keen to have a support group.I realy need some help and I hope this will be it.

Starting Weight :86kg
    Height :160cm
    Goal Weight :60-65kg

I am determined to make this work so have set the alar for 5 am to go for a walk and get my food ready for the day .

I will make it work .Good luck everyone .God Bless

9. SIZE16

SIZE16 New Member
    Registered

Hi Ana,
    How did your first day go?

10. Annah

Annah New Member
    Registered

Hie im on day 15 and has lost 4kg,havent been exercising though,i didnt have the will power and have been feeling depressed,hope this week it will be different. Im now weighing 88kg from 92kg,height 155cm

11. penny

penny New Member
    Registered

Hi there. I would love to share my journey with you. I am on day 10 and since you were brave enought o put out your stats here is mine (biting my nails nervously)

Age 40
    Starting weight: 101kg
    Height: 166cm
    Goal weight: 7okg
    That was not to bad. Please keep me updated on how you are doing mel.gee0791. Need someone to keep me focussed and motivated. Only going to weigh myself once a week to not get to obssessed with the weight loss in the beginning.

12. kaz72

kaz72 New Member
    Registered

hi,i started today.Im taking 30 mg. I was extremely scared about taking the first pill because i wasnt sure if i would get any of the side effects.Its now 11pm and i feel ok.I felt a little bit buzzy during the day but pretty tired now.I feel confident that i can achieve my goal thanks to all of you for posting your experiences.So here are my stats!!

starting weight - 88.5 kg
    height - 177 cm
    goal - 70 kg

good luck to everyone!!

13. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie New Member
    Registered

Good day guys, I have been using Duromine for 2 months now, and I am down 15kg. I am glad you all share so willingly, I will try and be brave...

Starting weight 134.1kg
    Current weight 119.0kg
    Height 1.65cm
    Goal Weight 75kg
    Small goal 19kg

14. Alli

Alli New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone.
    I have started on 15mg tablets (3rd day today) has anyone had results from this lower dose? And how long before the weight loss begins??
    No real side effects except a headache, which I can cope with......

It will be great to share info with you all and good luck.....

starting weight 78kg
    height 167cm
    goal weight 68kg

15. zeez

zeez New Member
    Registered

hi everyone 5 days down 2 kilos and im on optislim and walking an hour everyday i was wondering does the weight stay off when i get off of duromine? im sleeping well very energitic but i am getting moody!

16. Alli

Alli New Member
    Registered

Hi zeez
    Is that on 30mg?

17. manda

manda New Member
    Registered

Hey guys, would love to share my stats. Only just started duromine. Wish me luck!
    Starting weight 82.6 kg
    Current weight 82.6 kg
    Height 1.61m
    Goal Weight 60kg
    First goal: 79kg

18. zeez

zeez New Member
    Registered

yes alli, im on the 30mgs. I would love to know what happens after we get off duromine? does anyone know? Or had experience do you gain the weight back? And how long after can u go back on thanks in advance!! Goood luck to evryone i soo love this magic pill!

19. Trish1965

Trish1965 New Member
    Registered

Hi annah, hope your feeling better, hey, you are in the 80's, that's a fantastic achievement !! Stick with it you are doing great!!

20. Fairylite101

Fairylite101 New Member
    Registered

Hi All!!!! So great to see everyone supporting each other, count me in :) I'm day 2 on 15mg. So far so good, just headaches and thirst. No lack of sleep, if anything i'm more tired. Definitely working on my appetite, having to force myself to eat. OK since all you ladies are so brave here it is ..... stats here we go:

Height: 163cm
    Starting weight: 88kg
    Goal weight 70kg

Good luck all