Looking for duromine in durban south africa

Discussion in 'Buy' started by Audrey, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Audrey

Audrey New Member
    Registered

hello, please help...im 31yrs old, weighing a wooping 103kgs and i am 1.72m tall. Never been on duromine before. How do i get a hold of it? its my last hope

2. Chelsea

Chelsea Member
    Registered

Hi Audrey, when I lived in SA my Mom was on it and she got it prescribed to her by her doctor. This is how I got it in Oz too. It looks like there are a lot of online sources to get it but not sure if they are reputable. 103 kg is not wopping hun, good luck with everything let us know how you go with the Duromine.

Kate likes this.
  3. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Chelsea, thank you for the info. I was able to get it online from a place in south africa and it is working excellent! Already lost 12kg, i guess it could have been more, but I am very lazy when it comes to exercise! Feeling a lot more positive. It is strange how weight can effect a person's self image and even personality. I am starting to feel like my old self again!

4. Janine25

Janine25 New Member
    Registered

Hi Audrey, do you know of a place where I can order Duromine online that is not a scam? and also if it is the genuine product?

5. Cherne

Cherne New Member
    Registered

Hi, would you'll be able to tell me where i'd be able to get the genuine product? I am in Durban

6. shaleen-carol88

shaleen-carol88 New Member
    Registered

Hi what strength was it and how much was it. Are you from durban

7. gjcpt2013

gjcpt2013 New Member
    Registered

Get Duromine from your doctor. It is a serious drug and you should not buy it without a prescription. There are serious side effects which can be life threatening so the safest option is to speak to your GP. There have been cases involving stroke, heart attack and many other life threatening problems. Be safe and do things the right way.

8. Somila

Somila New Member
    Registered

Hey please tell me where you got it I can't seem to get a prescription I'm in Cape town
    please

9. I can help . IPushedHumpty123@gmail.com