Lets try again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kazz, May 31, 2012.

1. Kazz

Kazz New Member
    Registered

Hi, my name is Kazz and I'm trying to loose weight with duromine 15g, I am 157cm and about 20kgs over weight, exercise at least 3 times a week hard cardio and eat well generally, think my plate is just to big hence my weight problem.

Am experiencing dry mouth and drinking about 3ltrs of water a day and really watching my portions. I should have mentioned that today is day 4 for me and really hoping I get a proper nights sleep tonight have bought some tablets to help me relax at night (which is never usually a problem for me)
    I haven't had any headaches or indeed the racing feeling, in fact I don't feel any buzz at all but I guess thats because I'm only on a small dose... I do feel a little cranky though and that's not normally how I am maybe because of the lack of sleep?

First day I wasn't remotely hungry, but now I feel I need to eat every 3 hrs because i almost feel the bottom of my stomach... could be because I am eating less at meal times and my body is use to more food....

Would love to hear if anyone has had any really positive results on D15.

Cheers K

2. Kristy

Kristy New Member
    Registered

Hi K

How are you doing on the D15?