1. Hi Guest, please read about new forum structure
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Live chat was removed from the Home page of the forum. You can access it in the Shoutbox section.
    Dismiss Notice

Legal alternative in NZ???

Discussion in 'Buy' started by Oscar65, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Oscar65

Oscar65 New Member
    Registered

Hey! I've just started today, and I feel like I've had a few lines of speed or something! I'm like super woman haha. Does anyone know where you can get a legal alternative to this in New Zealand? I have seen PhenQ advertised, but does it work? And where do you buy it in NZ? I just know my GP won't give me any more than a month on this as she didn't want to give it to me in the first place, so thinking ahead. Thanks in advance!

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello Oscar65! Welcome to the forum! I hope that you already have a good plan on how to use all this extra energy, like adding up to your daily physical activity. =)
    Did you think on an eating plan, as well? How much do you need to lose?

May be, you will try to develop healthier habits during this one month on Duromine that you have. How about it? Duromine is not a vitamin complex, but a very strong drug with some serious side effects. It is always better to use it as little as possible, just to kick start the weight loss and get used to eating smaller portions along with an active lifestyle.

Best of luck!

3. Oscar65

Oscar65 New Member
    Registered

Thanks April! Yes I've signed up to go to a trampoline fitness centre starting next week! I understand it's a short term thing, I just thought if there was something that other people use for energy I would be keen to learn. I just enjoy feeling like I have energy, rather than everything being such an effort! I have an eating plan in place, included is a wee cheat meal each week to look forward to to keen me sane.... Hopefully changing my eating and mind set will take over once I'm off the drug. Thanks!

4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Wow! Trampoline exercises are so great for overall body condition! What an amazing idea!

As for the energy. I got a little secret for you: when you exercise and lead an active lifestyle, and eat healthy foods that charge you properly, you get tons of energy! Believe me! Just follow the good course, and you will see how much more energetic you feel.

Not even mentioning the fact that the burst of energy on Duromine is a passing thing and it might stop once your body develops tolerance for the drug. So focus on this month and enjoy it to the fullest! Best of luck to you and never stop believing in yourself or pursuing your goal!

5. Missymoo

Missymoo New Member
    Registered

Hi. I'm from CHCH and want to get duromine too. The phenQ doesn't work. Been there done that. Have u had any luck finding a website that doesnt require a prescription??

QUOTE="Oscar65, post: 31784, member: 25224"]Hey! I've just started today, and I feel like I've had a few lines of speed or something! I'm like super woman haha. Does anyone know where you can get a legal alternative to this in New Zealand? I have seen PhenQ advertised, but does it work? And where do you buy it in NZ? I just know my GP won't give me any more than a month on this as she didn't want to give it to me in the first place, so thinking ahead. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

6. Missymoo

Missymoo New Member
    Registered

Hi. I'm from CHCH and want to get duromine too. The phenQ doesn't work. Been there done that. Have u had any luck finding a website that doesnt require a prescription??

QUOTE="Oscar65, post: 31784, member: 25224"]Hey! I've just started today, and I feel like I've had a few lines of speed or something! I'm like super woman haha. Does anyone know where you can get a legal alternative to this in New Zealand? I have seen PhenQ advertised, but does it work? And where do you buy it in NZ? I just know my GP won't give me any more than a month on this as she didn't want to give it to me in the first place, so thinking ahead. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]