Lack of sleep. Tips to improve your sleep

Discussion in 'Side-Effects of Duromine' started by Kate, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Lack of sleep is common for Duromine users. Here are some tips from me:

1. Make sure you take the pill at the same time daily. If you start taking at 6.00 a.m. then do this every day. This will teach your body to spread the energy evenly throughout a day.

2. Your daily activity should be higher than ever, because when you are tired (physically) you sleep better. That's a fact.

3. Drink more water. Lots of users say it really helps.

4. Take 4-6 meals per day. I'm not joking. When you lose weight, your body still needs to get all the nutrients for living. Just make small main meals and a couple of snacks in between.

5. Spend less time in your bedroom (I don't know if you do or not, just a tip). The point is that your bedroom should be used only for sleeping, never work or spend time in it.

6. Before you go to bed in the evening, air the room.

7. Before sleep, take a glass of warm milk or a sedative tincture (herbal based - for example Passiflora), helped me. Just a couple of teaspoons.

8. Read a book instead of TV or computer at least an hour before you are going to bed. It has been proven that TV and computer makes your body agitated, therefore you cannot fall asleep for some time.

9. Make sure your last meal was at least 2 hours before sleep.

10. Take a walk in the evening. Not too late though, we don't need troubles, do we?

Besides, if you can't exercise for any reason, a 30-40 minute walk helps to lose those extra calories and burn fat. This will help you lose weight faster. Proven))

I hope at least one of these tips will help someone of you guys!
    Stay healthy and be honest with yourself! ;^)

StarryG, Madaselle, jozigirl and 15 others like this.
  2. Ally Russell

Ally Russell New Member
    Registered

Thankyou that's such awesome advice!!

3. SimoneAP

SimoneAP New Member
    Registered

Wonderful advice thanks!!!

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member
    Registered

Thanks heaps... Fantastic advice!

5. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Anytime guys! :)
    Unfortunately our life has become so busy that we sometimes are too tired and have no time to think over simple things and solutions. Husbands & kids are important, but please find time for yourselves, as you deserve it!!!

6. Trudeelala

Trudeelala Member
    Registered

Thank you so much for the tips! I surely need it :) feels even more confident to finish my 3 months with D30

7. hellybelly

hellybelly New Member
    Registered

Thanks for the tips. Very true we do put our hubby and kids first. I now realize if im happy then it flows throughout the family!!!

8. Fatty33

Fatty33 Member
    Registered

Thanks for the tips

9. Kim Buckley

Kim Buckley New Member
    Registered

Hi Kate, thanks for all ur tips, I'm just about to start day 2, I had a terrible sleep, only about an hour or 2 at the most, do u know if it's ok to take restavit which is an over the counter tablet. I have used them before and have found it perfect for helping ur brain switch off and relax ur muscles so u get a great sleep. My first day started with duromine at 6.40am 7am 30 mins high rate cardio (Fitbit watch has me in peak range for 20 of the 30 mins) then after dinner (salad with meat) another 30 mins of high rate cardio. I would have thought all the exercise I had done would have made me more sleepy. Is the sleeplessness just a thing that happens at the start or will it continue the whole time I'm taking them? And should I possibly take it earlier in the day ?

10. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Kim.
    Usually the sleeplessness doesn't last long. But it depends. Yes, if you take Duromine as early as possible, it may help to improve your sleep. One pill early in the morning before breakfast (6, 7, 8 etc. a.m.). As for restavit, I am not quite sure because I did not use it myself...but if it's just sleeping pill and over-the-counter, then I guess you may take it safely.

11. Kim Buckley

Kim Buckley New Member
    Registered

Thanks Kate, I have only 9 hours sleep in 3 days so hopefully tonight will increase a little more. I called my doctor re restavit and he suggested 1/4 of a tablet to see if it helps, might try one more night tonight without it but if it's still a small amount I might take 1/4 tomorrow night. But on the plus side I lost 2kgs in 2 days yayyyy

Toby, Booty and Kate like this.
  12. jacck123

jacck123 New Member
    Registered

hi
    here some Tips for Getting a Good Night’s Sleep

• Try to go to sleep and get up at the same time everyday
      • Get as much natural sunlight as possible
      • Move vigorously during the day—don't sit for more than an hour
      • Limit caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and big meals at night
      • Take time for relaxing activities before sleep
      • Create a calm and restful sleep environment