Just Starting

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jDad4509, Jan 6, 2014.

1. jDad4509

jDad4509 New Member
    Registered

Hi folks,
    I have my script in hand and am about to head down to good old Terry Whites to get it filled.
    I am a little nervous about taking Duromine due to the list of side effects I have seen but I am hoping that I wont be affected by them.
    I am currently sitting at 114kg's and have tried a number of things to lose weight. I am now looking at using the opportunity of Duromine to change my eating habits and overall lifestyle rather than as a quick fix to a weight issue.
    If anyone has any tips or suggestions I would be more than grateful for the input.
    Lets see how we go...

2. jDad4509

jDad4509 New Member
    Registered

I forgot to add a bit more about me:
    I am the Dad of 8 wonderful kids, ranging in ages from 10 weeks to 18 years. I have a wonderful wife who is supporting me in getting healthy. I am 45 years old and want to make sure I see a healthy and happy 46th birthday.

Kate likes this.
  3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Oh wow! Welcome and happy holidays!
    You're a hero daddy:D
    Good luck to you and have no side effects, stay strong and let your family support you in that long path!
    Feel free to ask any questions, 'cause we've all been there.:)

4. jDad4509

jDad4509 New Member
    Registered

Well, started this morning with my first tablet at 5:15am.

I am so looking forward to making changes in my life and take control of my weight. I must admit I really liked the way that the pamphlet that came with the Duromine talked about weight control not weight loss. Even just thinking in those terms is so much more positive.

Thanks for the good wishes Kate. I consider myself very lucky to have a sweetheart who is supporting me in this and my children are all so positive. My 4 year old son said it would be fun to have a Daddy that can play lots of chasey games with him. Funny though, those chasey games seem to involve a heck of a lot of tickling as well.

Lets take this 1 day and 1 gram at a time.

Kate likes this.
  5. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

8 kids!! Wow!!
    Best of luck for your journey, remember to eat, drinks lots of water and some exercise!

Kate likes this.