Just Started with Duromine on 18 June 2011

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Steve, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Steve

Steve New Member
    Registered

Today is 1st day started with Duromine, my weigh is 157 kg and my target is get loss 57kg. Maybe is my 1st day so i did not feel any wrong except tired. I'm feel so hungry all the time but i got no interest to eat, i don't know it's because of Duromine or i just able to control it since i want to start loss some weight. Should i skip all the meal since i manage to contol it or i should take the meal as usual ?

My working shift is on 12pm-9pm, so normally i take my breakfast on 9.30am - 10.00am, my lunch at 4.30pm and my dinner at 11pm and my sleep time is on 2am. So i want to know after started take Duromine, should i continue my life style or i should make some adjustment?

In my past i had try many time to loss my weigh, at the beginnig everything is good but at the end always end up with gain some weigh... so I really hope Duromine can help me this time and i really hope that everyone in this forum can support me and give me some opinion and suggestion for how i go through it !! :D

2. Steve

Steve New Member
    Registered

Today is my 2nd day with Duramine. Yesterday night i cannot slept, don't know its because of Duromine effect or because of my hunger. Last night i skip my dinner because the time i reach home was 11.30pm and i slept at around 1.00am. I felt my heart beat was very strong and fast around 3-4am and thats why i can't back to sleep after wake up for toilet at around 3am. So is that normal for 1st time Duromine user ?

3. Steve

Steve New Member
    Registered

Is day 3 for me with Duromine. As usual i felt tired, heart beat fast and cannot sleep at night. This 2 day i think i just able sleep for 4-5 hour, even so i still got a great morning with full energy but at afternnon and evening i feel like zombie, moody, hungry and tired. I'm not able to do any exercise because too tired but i did some walking about 10-20 minute per day because i need walk to bus stop from my house. The good thing is i able skip my dinner and supper but the bad thing is i feel super hungry in early morning, i mean is around 3-4am. I have no idea ilfestyle like this can continue for how long but i definitely not enjoying it.