Just started duromine

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Trishells, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Trishells

Trishells New Member
    Registered

hi guys I just started duromine today 30mg, I took it at 6.15 this morning after toast I never eat breakfast. I usually have a V energy drink in the morning instead of a coffee as I'm not a huge fan of warm/hot drinks and milky drinks make me feel blah. Anyway I was still yawning at 9.00am and was so tired where v wakes me up I didn't want to drink it as I wasn't sure of the effect it would have. The only thing I have noticed with this tablet is I am really thirsty and drank 5 bottles of water and I never drink water only coke, but trying to get as much out of this as possible so I have avoided that on purpose even though I still want it. I am still feeling hungry no headaches or anything else just tired and I was still yawning throughout the day and trying to stay awake on the drive home, I am not feeling any different to what I usually do. How long until does it take to kick in all I've felt today is tired and was really hoping it is going to replace my morning V but it's not looking promising. Are there any tips on how to make it work faster or what to do and what not to do. Or just to know that this is normal and not a waste of $116.
    I've read so many people having the effect that I want cleaning bathrooms and kitchens and can't sit still, I want the energy kick so I know it's working.

I was at work today and it involved a lot of lifting and cutting up stuff and I was building up a massive sweat but still that isn't anything different to what I usually do. But without the v it was hard.

shell123 likes this.
  2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello Trishells. Welcome to this friendly Duromine community. Feel like home! =)

Duromine might need a couple of days to kick in. In some people, it took up to 9 days… Hopefully, you will get the effect in no time and will enjoy the needed appetite suppression. As for the energy boost, it is not a mandatory effect. Some people might get it, while others never feel any energy raise.

If the situation with low energy continues, write here and we’ll see what options exist, ok?

Best of luck to you!

3. J29

J29 New Member
    Registered

I started yesterday on the 30mg and was ridiculously tired, I had no head ache either. Today I’ve just taken my tablet at 7:30 and I’ve got a slight head ache but water is calming it down. I’m eating small meals throughout the day but am still very hungry.

Finding Me again likes this.
  4. Finding Me again

Finding Me again New Member
    Registered

I just started on the 30 mg this morning. After reading the side effects and both my GP and pharmacist warning me that it will increase energy levels I was braced for a hit but so far, nothing. I'm still feeling just as tired as I usually do at this end of the day.

5. Trishells

Trishells New Member
    Registered

Hi guys day 2 I took it at the same time, I was going to take it every second day but didnt feel like it did much for me yesterday. still pretty tired I really hope I get the energy boost, I have headaches on and off and I am making sure I am drinking plenty of water. I fell asleep about 12 nothing out of the ordinary and was waking up every hour till 5.50am when my alarm went off. Still nothing that I am really concerned about. Thank you for your replies and wishing you the very best and the outcomes you deserve.

April and Finding Me again like this.
  6. Finding Me again

Finding Me again New Member
    Registered

Thank you! I hope that we all achieve the results we're working towards.
    I just went for a half hour walk and actually feel a LOT more energised than I felt earlier... not crazy high energy levels or anything, just less flat.

April likes this.
  7. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello J29. Welcome to the forum and good luck on your Duromine journey! Hopefully, your side effects subside soon and you will be able to start a comprehensive weight loss program. Aside from the adverse events, does Duromine suppress your appetite already?

8. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hi! Duromine might need a couple of days to kick in. Have a successful weight loss journey!

Finding Me again likes this.
  9. J29

J29 New Member
    Registered

I was very hungry yesterday. Today not so much, I manage one piece of toast for breakfast, a bowl of salad for lunch and then some spaghetti bol for dinner, eating a lot less and not wanting to snack either

RachelleM likes this.
  10. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

What about the proteins? I see none…

11. J29

J29 New Member
    Registered

Lean beef mince & lentils.

12. RachelleM

RachelleM New Member
    Registered

Funny how everyone has a different experience.
    I felt odd and racey on my first day.
    Sweats/ chills.
    The appetite suppressant is working a treat!

April likes this.
  13. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Good! Both are rich in protein. If you can, you can add eggs, or meat, or cottage cheese to your salad, which will help you feel full longer. Besides, it seems to me that the caloric value of your menu is very low. It is good for short-term weight loss, but is totally not good for a long-term weight loss, especially if you plan on maintaining weight after the end of the course. Spend a couple of days writing down what you eat and adjusting your nutriotion in such way that you get enough calories, as well as proteins, carbohydrates, healthy fats, fiber and vitamins+minerals.
    Make it a healthy weight loss and provide your body with comprehensive nutrition. DO not forget that you want to maintain the beauty of your skin, nails and hair, as well. DO it healthy and beautifully! =))

14. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hi Trishells! How are you? Did the situation with Duromine improve?

15. masymo

masymo New Member
    Registered

I took it the first time 3 days ago and today was the first day I had an energy push.

• Like us on Facebook