Sold-Out Just In!! 2 Brand New Boxes Of 40mg Duromine - Melbourne

Discussion in 'Sell' started by Metro, Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metro

Metro New Member
    Registered

Hello everyone,

Finally I have just received 2 brand new boxes of authentic 40mg Duromine, I had a huge response from my last boxes I sold on this site & they were gone within a couple hours!

I am more than happy to meet in person at Highpoint Shopping Centre in Maribyrnong (Melbourne) in fact I encourage it as I don't want to be labelled a scammer should your parcel not arrive or is confiscated by Australia Post.

Given how difficult it has been to obtain another 2 boxes, the demand from so many buyers etc these boxes are priced at $500 each not negotiable but I will include postage Australia Wide if you don't want to or can't collect in person.

2. ellemac72

ellemac72 Active Member
    Registered

Pfffft. $500?? You cannot be serious!! You're not only a SCAMMER you're also a drug dealer. How can you sleep at night when you're quite obviously trying to profiteer on this site.You're a disgrace..Shame on you!!!

Mariah P and Faith like this.
  3. Metro

Metro New Member
    Registered

Yes Yes shame on me. Blah blah blah, the price is the price & for anyone whom can't get a script for whatever reason then they'll buy off me like they have multiple times before.

4. Metro

Metro New Member
    Registered

Oh and how is it I'm a scammer when I'm offering to meet in person and have sold to other members on this site? lol...

5. Metro

Metro New Member
    Registered

1 box SOLD 1 box remains - don't miss out!

6. Dre

Dre Active Member
    Registered

Hi guys
    'Metro' is genuine and not a scammer, i can vouch for him
    iv'e met him in person.
    Dre

#6 Dre, Feb 6, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    Faith and Bonnie13 like this.
  7. Krystal01

Krystal01 New Member
    Registered

Hey metro
    I'm in nz my doctor won't prescribe would u send them to new Zealand if I purchased them of ya

8. Faith

Faith New Member
    Registered

You maybe right, but I agree with ellemac72. In a way metro does come across as a scammer because he/she is preying on the vulnerability of desperate people who are in need of duromine. I know everyone has a choice but to sell at $500 is a scam.....

ellemac72 likes this.
  9. Dre

Dre Active Member
    Registered

hello Faith, very nice to meet you!
    yeah i understand your point lovely, there was a time when i felt a similar way about how much D cost,
    and some of the prices, around the world even, that people were charging for it.
    Duromine has brought me, and continues to provide me with so much happiness that i guess
    i don't think about the price anymore, i mean, what price do we put on happiness?
    i'm not personally into the 40ml lol for me it's way to strong but i also know how hard it is to find D.
    if it's a choice between being overweight and miserable or spending a bit more than my budget allows
    then i'll always choose my happiness x
    Dre

ps: i have put together a team of 'Vampire Slayers' fighting off scammers on this beautiful forum!
    i could use another member if your interested Faith?
    let me know x

Nina pickett and ellemac72 like this.
  10. Faith

Faith New Member
    Registered

Hi Dre
    I understand your point of view as I know what this has done for me and other people. Like you, 40ml is way too strong and I have thought hard about taking them to loose the last kilos which are hard to move.
    I have not taken any duromine for a few weeks now due to the shortage of supply. I have maintained my weight but am thinking its probably time to be back on them. I, unfortunately have to wait until they come in which by the looks of things is going to be at the end of Feb, if they come in at all.

I would be very interested in joining the slayer club as I have been scammed too many times.

Let me know what is needed and I will be at your service......

ellemac72 and Dre like this.
  11. Mariah P

Mariah P New Member
    Registered

Ghost mode charges half the price... in person transaction went smoothly and genuine product..

12. Dre

Dre Active Member
    Registered

oh Mariah P i believe we haven't met yet!
    allow me to introduce myself sweety..
    my name is Dre and i will be the one showing you the door out of this forum lol
    as of right now i have dispatched a Slayer to destroy you!
    and if you do not leave our beloved forum, one by one they will come...
    your time, like the other Vampires on this site, is up! x
    Dre

ellemac72 and Faith like this.
  13. Bonnie13

Bonnie13 Active Member
    Registered

But hes happy to take my money and not sends it out even though he said he would. he's a criminal. Last ever messages no pills no explanation just falls off the radar and get easy cash.

Attached Files:

14. Faith

Faith New Member
    Registered

I think this person is somehow connected to Adri in South Africa.....I maybe wrong but sounds very similar......

15. Metro

Metro New Member
    Registered

Both boxes are sold I'm sorry, will be trying to obtain some more soon though however!

16. Metro

Metro New Member
    Registered

Maybe you'd like to explain to me how I am scamming people whom have the FREE WILL to either buy from me at my price or keep on looking for other sellers selling at other prices.

What I sell MY PROPERTY for is my BUSINESS! If you don't like the price then don't buy, simple!

Duromine is not an essential item like baby formula or cancer treating medication & who exactly am I praying on by setting the price I want for a non essential medication? When I am the one who has gone through the trouble to actually obtain the prescription, get it filled etc & because I'm not selling it for a price you are happy with you & whoever else unleash a tirade of insults on me, "scammer" "drug dealer" "how do you sleep at night" "praying on the vulnerable" etc.

So if you own a house in Melbourne and there's a family who want to buy it but they only have $600,000 but you want $1,500,000 for it, or they have the capital to buy it but they don't think it's worth the price you're asking do they then have the right to abuse you & call you every name under the sun?

Bonnie13 likes this.
  17. Faith

Faith New Member
    Registered

Hi Metro

It is your property and you do have the right to do with it what you like..........
    this is a forum and people can have an opinion, just like you do....
    I wish you the best of luck.

ellemac72 likes this.
  18. Sadie

Sadie New Member
    Registered

Any left?

QUOTE="Metro, post: 36788, member: 27571"]Hello everyone,

Finally I have just received 2 brand new boxes of authentic 40mg Duromine, I had a huge response from my last boxes I sold on this site & they were gone within a couple hours!

I am more than happy to meet in person at Highpoint Shopping Centre in Maribyrnong (Melbourne) in fact I encourage it as I don't want to be labelled a scammer should your parcel not arrive or is confiscated by Australia Post.

Given how difficult it has been to obtain another 2 boxes, the demand from so many buyers etc these boxes are priced at $500 each not negotiable but I will include postage Australia Wide if you don't want to or can't collect in person.[/QUOTE]

19. Bonnie13

Bonnie13 Active Member
    Registered

How long ago was it that actually you pickep up? cause you mentioned you were out but the post comments was only this month so how long has he been your supplier. cheers

20. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Duromine sold out. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.