Just got my script, nervous!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Keira, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Keira

Keira Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Lost:
    Hi guys! Iv been trying to lose weight unsuccessfully since I had my son 11 years ago. My doctor has given me duromine 30mg, im starting them tomorrow. Have to say Im really nervous about side effects. The post Ive read on this site people are awesome, but some other site people post some scary stuff, like it being speed, killing people and stuff like that. But I also found the people saying that stuff were generally not people who have actually used it, so was glad to find this page. Its made me so nervous to start them, but im going to! Wish me luck!

chakhoshalil likes this.
  2. Bighorn

Bighorn New Member
    Registered

Good luck , I have just finished day 2 and struggled for a good sleep last night but got through today without been overly tired.. very early but I think it is a great motivation to get moving and watch which calories you eat.. be proud you have started the process for change

3. Keira

Keira Member
    Registered

Thank you! Well done to you for doing the same! Hope its a great opportunity for you. Do you mind if i ask if you've noticed any side effects other than the sleep over the first couple days?

4. Bighorn

Bighorn New Member
    Registered

Yes , dry mouth and very mild headache yesterday but the more water I drank the better I felt and less side effects I saw.
    Today I have been close to 5 Ltr if water but have done a crap done of excerise as well.. I also took my medication today at 4:30am since I was awake anyway and hopefully that make for a better sleep tonight

5. Keira

Keira Member
    Registered

Sounds like your doing well! I hope you got a better sleep last night. Iv just taken my first one so here we go haha. One thing everyone has seemed to say is to drink heaps of water, so its awesome uv managed to drink that much!

6. Bighorn

Bighorn New Member
    Registered

Thanks Keira, better night sleep. I have found it help me get up and get moving for the day.. positive side of been unable to sleep

7. Keira

Keira Member
    Registered

Im glad ypu had a better night! Took my first one at 5am this morning, no side effects at a yet, making sure I drink alot of water and had a healthy breakfast so maybe thats helped, hopefully it stays this way. Went back to gym today for the first time sincw i broke my ankle a couple months ago and actually had more energy than usual so yay for that! Hope its been a good day for you so far

#7 Keira, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  8. Bighorn

Bighorn New Member
    Registered

how are you going with it? took me a week but started seeing results this week

9. Keira

Keira Member
    Registered

Thats awesome! Glad to hear it. Iv been going well thanks, on day 6 now. No extra energy or anything like that but way less appetite, and what I am eating is so kuch healthier, even when i feel a but hungry the thought of chips or anything like that makes me feel sick so thats a plus. Hope you keep seeing results!

10. Bighorn

Bighorn New Member
    Registered

Thanks , I spilt my self and made a pizza tonight.. cabbage base with only 6g of carbs .. was really good

11. Keira

Keira Member
    Registered

Sounds good! Iv tried zucchini for a base but not cabbage. I may have to try it!

12. Bighorn

Bighorn New Member
    Registered

They sell the caggabe one in woolies now , on 6g of carbs for half a pizza