Just found you :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LittleMissChub, Feb 1, 2013.

1. LittleMissChub

LittleMissChub New Member
    Registered

Hi there
    I am 16 days into Duromine & so far I love it. I am doing it with a 1500 calorie diet. Have lost 4.7kg to date (weighing in again Monday which will the the start of week 5). Duromine has helped heaps with feeling hungry & the dry mouth has been leading to me drinking about 3L water a day which I have always struggled with drinking. So far so good :)

2. caragh87

caragh87 New Member
    Registered

Hi There,

I'm on day 18 or 19 I believe and going okay so far.. I've only lost 3 kilo's but I haven't been good 100 % of the time.
    It does really help with the feeling of hunger I've found, and I just don't care so much about food.
    It's nice :)

Are you doing any exercise? That's really be a struggle for me and I know how much it helps with weight loss.

3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello hello!
    Wow that's a quick weight loss, I'm little bit surprised! It means your body has great metabolism or that you are very purposeful person! Good job, sweetheart!

4. LittleMissChub

LittleMissChub New Member
    Registered

Hi ladies
    Thanks for the encouragement :)
    I only lost 400g this week so total now is 5.3kg to date (today marks the start of week 5) so at this point just over 1kg per week. I was a little bit disheartened at only losing 400g but I guess each week is different - the thing is to not give up and keep going.
    Thanks Kate :) I'm on a mission for sure :)