Journey with duromine

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Case, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Case

Case New Member
    Registered

Hey everyone. This is not my first time on duromine.*

When I was sixteen I moved out of home due to complications. Whilst leaving at home I was constantly night after night eating large take away meals but kept a steady weight of 74kgs. When living out of home I was cooked home cooked meals every night. But my weight bloomed to 84kgs. By the time it came to looking for dresses for my formal I was 90kgs. Worried about my weight I went to a pharmacist to discuss using the betty Baxter program. After talking to the assistant the pharmacist decided that I was too young to go the program. And on the day of my formal I weighed 94kgs. For the next year and a half I was unemployed and severely depressed due to family circumstances. My weight went up to 113kgs and is when I went on the tablet for the first time with no one but my partner to support me. After a week with no symptoms *I started to get insomnia and after two and a half weeks of being on it my partner asked me to stop. I had become extremely emotionally quickly going from being angry at everyone to being uncontrollably sad. I would stay awake at night until 5 or 6 Am in the morning and sleep for around a hour go to gym throughout the day doing body pump almost falling asleep through it. Then I would sleep for two hours in the afternoon and stay awake and repeat it all over again for a week. After a year I gained full time work and started taking antidepressants. I was also diagnosed with pcos polycystic ovary syndrome. Which helped explain my rapid weight gain. My weight went up to 120kgs and i started seeing a personal trainer three times a week. After four months and $180 I gave up on the trainer once gaining three more kilos.*

I started taking duromine 30mg on the 24th of sept 2011 again as my weight reached 127kgs. I also was warned if I didn't lose weight soon there was I high chance I would not be able to have children. I am in a better mind set now and I have my full time job to keep me busy. I am also doing Tony ferguson at the same time. And in the first week I lost 3.6kgs. Last thursday I was admitted to hospital due to chest pains and shortness of breath. After many tests I was released the next day with Pleuritic chest pain being the diagnosis but no reason as to why. They said none of the medication I was taking could of affected it.*

In the first week the symptom I had was dry mouth which I find the best thing to help with that is chewing gum and lots of water.*
    Last night was the first night I had insomnia. I got around two hours of sleep this morning. I did have a three hour sleep Sunday yesterday afternoon. Which makes me wonder If that threw off my sleeping pattern. So even though I was dying to sleep this afternoon I fought through it. I have set my alarm to 5am to take the tablet in the morning fingers crossed for a good night sleep tonight and tomorrow night as I love my sleep and hate the feeling of insomnia.*

Good luck everyone*