1. Hi Guest, please read about new forum structure
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Live chat was removed from the Home page of the forum. You can access it in the Shoutbox section.
    Dismiss Notice

I've lost 3 kg in 4 days..

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by JenniferOlivier, Nov 14, 2017.

1. JenniferOlivier

JenniferOlivier New Member
    Registered

I've been on Duromine for a week. I weighed myself after 3 days (was just curious) and I didn't loose anything. I weighed myself again today and lost 3kg. Is it normal to loose 3kg in 4 days? And I've barley eaten or drank water these last 4 days so I'm a bit confused. I know I have to eat, I do force myself but I keep on forgetting to drink water. But I'm going to make sure that during the 2de week I'll eat at least 3 times a day and drink at least one liter of water a day.

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hello Jennifer! Welcome into our Duromine community! Looks like you did a cannonball into this Duromine journey =)) It’s ok, I can explain why it is important to eat properly. However, I think you already read a pretty clear explanation, written by a notable member of our forum, Laura Kate. If you have some spare time, take a look at her journey. It is very exciting! =) And she said it right, your eating regime should be the one that you will be able to maintain when you get off Duromine.

Yes, it is normal that you lost 3 kg in 4 days. Many people lose similar amount of weight within the first few days due to the retained water being excreted from your body. Besides, you have seriously lowered the amount of food eaten. Anyone would lose weight while starving. The questions is ”What happens, when you start eating like a normal human being?”

For water, set some reminders on your phone during the day to drink water and may be for having the meals, as well. It is a very helpful measure until you get used to the drinking/eating regime.

Add some apple (any other fruit) or berries (or nuts) into your cereal to stuff it with vitamins, do your best to finish with fruits before afternoon and have some proteins or veggies as an afternoon snack. Garnish your eggs or chicken at dinner with some vegetables. And actually do have a lunch: half a plate of vegetables, quarter - of proteins, and last quarter – of slow carbs. Skip the carbs in the evening.

Looking forward to your second week, menu review and switching to conscientious approach to your nutrition. Btw, what about physical activity? Any plans?

3. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Jennifer, hi, how is it going so far?

4. Mammaof2

Mammaof2 New Member
    Registered

Hi April, could you please share a link to Laura Kate’s journey?

• Like us on Facebook