Scam Isma1

Discussion in 'Black list' started by mbtg, Oct 12, 2017.

1. mbtg

mbtg New Member
    Registered

WARNING! Isma1 is a scam user

well what a stuff up! Paid $182 for 1 pack all paid by western union to an address in Copenhagen. Then asked if I wanted to buy 2 more 30mg packs at $200 so she could do a script? Said I only wanted 1so it was sent to me. Next thing get an email saying NT police had intercepted the parcel n she had to pay the lawyer $1250 m could I help? Wtf?'!! N she'd try not to implicate me?!! Bloody hell!! Ltr looks well dodgy mind! But she is still advertising on this forum DONT USE HER!! Hopefully my order from sa will get thru! N the police won't be after me?!!

#1 mbtg, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2017
    April likes this.
  2. CaptainFantastic

CaptainFantastic New Member
    Registered

I seriously doubt NT police are after you, or have even been involved. This stuff is usually intercepted coming through customs, and from SA to NT wouldn't ordinarily involve customs.

She sounds like an every day run of the mill scammer, and while I hope you do get your package, I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist. I chatted to her in PM here and was put off by the western union payment, it is one of the preferred methods of payment by scammers.

Thanks for letting us know, as a lot of people were interested. Here's hoping you get your package and it can be put to bed without further issue.

April likes this.
  3. Lisa Jacko

Lisa Jacko New Member
    Registered

Omg I had the same thing with another member which I will mention but still trying to get my money back !!
    Paid for 2 packs by western union waited then got email saying it was haulted then said I need to buy another 3 packs to fit script and stupid me did it as it was very discounted price !! Day of delivery no package I emailed and asked this person why it wasn't delivered then the next day I get exact same letter saying WA police has package and he is paying his layer 1250 to get out of mess
    Letter looked dodgy as and he also said he will not get me involved

Down $500 gerrrrrr

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Duromineforum.com Administration took your warning in consideration and investigated the activity of this user. It was discovered that the same user was activating under the following accounts

isma1 ([email protected]) IP: 2.26.95.118

nancy luther ([email protected]) IP: 92.29.63.47

Ben Humber ([email protected]) IP: 92.1.3.1

All three users were transferred to the category Scammer. Thank you for your help in helping our Forum users stay safe from scammers and we are sorry that you were scammed. We kindly ask you to provide all contacts of the scam user that you know, so that people knew what to take into consideration. (Payment method, Name, etc.) Thank you.

5. Kilgarah

Kilgarah New Member
    Registered

Thank you. I was in touch with Isma and Nancy and saw similarities. I questioned Isma a lot and the western union payment to Copenhagen and being told they couldn't use PayPal sealed it for me. I didn't make any purchases so couldn't call this person a scammer but something didn't sound right.

Sorry that you lost so much money mbtg! ☹️

6. Lisa Jacko

Lisa Jacko New Member
    Registered

Nancy Luther was the person who I dealt with so yes it sounded dodgy but legit all in the same time
    Paid western union I ordered 2 packs to begin with !! Awaited delivery and waited , and then continued to emailed him Got a reply and it said it had been halted and I need to buy another 3 to match prescription for discounted price for it to pass. Of course I did I already put money in so made the payment
    Awaited again delivery and when didn't come I emailed and then get this email

So really I am out of pocket 5-600 bucks with him !! I am going to continue to try and get my money back but I don't see it likely to happen as paid through western union !!

Email I recieved is here image.png image.png

7. mbtg

mbtg New Member
    Registered

Same letter k hit!!

8. mbtg

mbtg New Member
    Registered

I got!!

• Like us on Facebook