Is the South African Duromine effective??

Discussion in 'Buy' started by Senko16, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Senko16

Senko16 New Member
    Registered

Hi,

I'm looking to buy Duromine and have noticed a lot of you on this website have been ordering it from South Africa. I'm wondering how effective it has been for those of you using it?? Many thanks
    Mel :)

2. Melmo

Melmo Member
    Registered

Not me, I got mine from the local chemist. Never in a million years would I buy it online. I need to be sure I am taking the genuine article, health is more important than saving money :) x

christine V likes this.
  3. Senko16

Senko16 New Member
    Registered

I ask because there seem to be quite a few people ordering it online, is really like to hear from somebody taking it :)

4. Melmo

Melmo Member
    Registered

Well, it is a drug that should only be taken if it has been prescribed to you. I personally haven't seen anybody on the forums here that is buying it online from Africa. I would imagine without a script you could easily be purchasing a fake and potentially dangerous imitation. Just ask your dr to write you a script, and go through the normal channel to get your duromine :) x

christine V likes this.
  5. CandyM

CandyM Member
    Registered

I am in South Africa ,got mine correctly - script from GP and went to a very reputable pharmacy (Clicks) to fill. I would also be weary of buying online - there are things like blood pressure which needs to be monitored. Its sometimes difficult to find a doctor willing to give you the script but better to look for a doc who will than order online,,,my opinon.

NewBeginnings and Melmo like this.