Insomnia

Discussion in 'Side-Effects of Duromine' started by ADSL, Apr 4, 2011.

1. ADSL

ADSL New Member
    Registered

Anyone experienced this?

If so which dosage are you on and when do you take it?

2. lesleyvg

lesleyvg New Member
    Registered

Hi,

Yes, I do. I'm on 30mg, on Day 5. I take it as soon as I wake up, because taking it later may even be worse for insomnia. Lots of people however, are advising to gym/ excersize as it resolves this. Going to the gym tonight, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on some much needed sleep tonight.

Hope you're able to sleep soon!

Kind Regards.

3. ann

ann New Member
    Registered

No , I don't. I'm on Duromine 30mg for the past week and before that I was on Duromine 15mg for a month. Before taking Duromine I've suffered from insomnia from time to time for the past year. Now after loosing my first 6.5kg my insomnia seems to disappear. Did not have a problem with sleep for some time.

4. ADSL

ADSL New Member
    Registered

Lucky you. I"m WIDE EYED at night.

5. Aimee90

Aimee90 New Member
    Registered

Last night was my first night with Duromine. I am on 30mg and could not fall to sleep to save myself. I actually don't think I went to sleep at all! I was tired and relaxed, comfy and warm but just lay there with my eyes closed waiting to sleep which never came. I took my pill yesterday at 6am as the earlier the better for sleep, or so I have read. This morning I took it at 5am so fingers crossed by taking it earlier and already having one sleepness night I will get some shut eye tonight. Hope you have a good sleep!

6. ratatattat

ratatattat New Member
    Registered

Hello Aimee, We must be twins. I took my first tablet (30Mg) about 9am yesterday as I was tossing up whether too as I was quite unwell with the flu... side effect wise everything is good - no heart rate gain, a little mouth dryness, no tremors etc... slight headache at times, bit pingy yesterday but good today but I don't think I slept at all... quite worried as I get dizzy if I don't get enough sleep. Weighed myself this morning and it showed I had lost 2 kilos but thinking the scales must be a bit dodgy lol... hoping I can sleep tonight or I might have to go to every 2nd day.