Im New, On Day 1

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chezig, Feb 18, 2011.

1. chezig

chezig New Member
    Registered

HI There all,

Im new to the site and hopt to make it my daily hobby to come on here and keep myself motivated and on track.
    I have two kids, my 2nd born 6 months ago, I gained sooo much weight, it was scary, I ended my pregnancy on 111kg's, Ive managed to get myself down to 91.3 Kg's on my own but its not nearly enough. Im usually between 65-72 kg's so this extra 20 is really making me feel terrible about myself, depressed etc.
    I decided to visit my GP and he recomended Duromine 15 mg with the option of uping my dose to 30 mg.
    Today is day one and I must say Im feeling great! Im drinking loads of water and have had an apple for breakfast, 4 x provits with a bit of cheese, cucumber and tomoatoe on, I will have another apple shortly.
    I plan to have a small amount of chicken and salad for dins.

The only thing that is worieing me is getting in the excercise, I get home at 6.30pm at night and with a baby and a 5 year old boy, they need my attention till they fall asleep which is usually around 8.30pm and then its too late to go for a walk etc, Im going to work on fitting in some excerise though.

I am Planning to loose at least 20 kg's by June we going to spian for my best friends wedding and the last time I saw her I was 62kg's so def need to get there and ASAP.

Any help and support would be greatly appreciated.

I will keep posting daily to share my expriances and success.

:D

2. chezig

chezig New Member
    Registered

K well, I think Im tired of this site already, No one seem to be online other than Guests, so all the best Guys, Im off to another site for more support.
    Good luck and all the best everyone

3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

HI Chezig,

you are very welcome to our forum. :pWe are here to support and cheer you up.

Hope you will be keep us in touch

Gaining weight during the pregnancy is a normal thing because female organism tries to protect a baby, to give him a comfort feeling. So, no reason for depression.
    Now it is the time to start getting slim

Try tomorrow morning just 5 minute exercise. It is only 5 minutes. You will find the time I’m sure. :p
    For the beginning it is ok

20kg by June –is an achievable goal, do not worry, you’ll manage to do it.
    Avoid any snacks. Avoid potato in your salad. Keep posting what you eat. :p