Im new 30mg Duromine - start date 22-06-2012

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mumsie_08, Jun 30, 2012.

1. mumsie_08

mumsie_08 New Member
    Registered

Kia Ora

I thought i would post my journey in the world of Duromine

A bit about myself.....
    I am 31 years old and have a great partner and 3 children 14, 5 and 2. I have struggled with my weight for the past 11 years ranging between 72 and 82 kgs however this year weighed in at my heaviest @ 93kgs. For the past 2 years i have tried my best to do it the preferred hard yards way and go to the gym and eating healthy but found that with my working roster this was hard to do. I worked wakeover shifts 10pm - 8am so tended to binge eat to keep me going i was also provided with meals on each shift that would cover every part of the plate and i would eat the lot (to show appreciation). This happened 4 nights a week and i became a customed to having huge meals most week nights on top of stopping in at drive throughs, binging on COKE and SNICKERS bars.
    To cut a long story short the main ingrediant of the foods i loved and eat on a daily basis was "SUGER" the devil of all foods. I always found that my want for food always overpowered my need for a healthy slimmer lifestyle. I would almost always turn just thinking about food into having to have it.
    Sooooo on friday 22 June i went to see my DR and talked through what had been happening for me regarding weight, environment, triggers, stress, work. After a long discussion he aggreed that Duromine could possibly work for me. I got the down low on how it was an addictive medication ,the cost, its side effects and how he would only give me 3 months prescription because of these. I aggreed and took my script and got my first months worth. I took it all into consideration and thought that hey i would probably go through those anyway if my weight continued to increase and hey i could easily spend up to 100.00 a week on junk so thought by doing this not only could it save me from a lifetime of illness but would also save on the pocket.

HERE MY JOURNEY BEGINS...WILL POST WEEKLY UPDATES THE GOOD THE BAD AND IF ANT THE UGLY TOO...

START DATE: 22-06-12
    START WEIGHT: 93 KGS

2. mumsie_08

mumsie_08 New Member
    Registered

Hi all again i know i just posted but am trying to get a type of timeline happening so here goes...

End of week 2 was yesterday, over the past week the only side effects were

DAY 1: Felt like i was racing
    Day 2: Head ache and slightly blured Vision
    Day 3: Energy kicked in Side Effects Gone
    DAY 4: Appetite gone but still ensuring to eat 3 meals a day and up to 2 snacks.
    Day 5: felt the apetite sneaking back in but able to ignore
    Day 6:Felt hungry for sweets and fizzys at Midnight but still managed to ignore

3. Tracey

Tracey New Member
    Registered

Good going mumsie_08. How much weight did u lose after week 1 and are you doing any exercise? I am a week today on 30mg.