Im just a Cowgirl Ready To Ride Again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cowgirl, Mar 24, 2012.

1. cowgirl

cowgirl New Member
    Registered

Hi all

I am 26 years old, mother of 2 kids, rider of 2 horses and an instructor/trainer.

But in all I am lazy and fat. Time to change!!!

Im going to be the hot girl in the wrangler jeans and the little tanktop, wearing my bling belt with out it being hidden by bulge.
    Im going to be the Yummy Mummy at my kids school, you know, the one all the dads have a perve of.

And Im going to be able to ride my horses with pride, knowing I look awesome.

(sorry if this all seems selfish, but its about time I talked about me, Loved myself and looked after I)

Also i am wanting some weight loss buddies, so drop me a line and lets succeed together!!!!

2. angie

angie New Member
    Registered

Hi cow girl :) nice to meet you, are you taking duromine aswell? When did you start?

3. cowgirl

cowgirl New Member
    Registered

I started on duromine on Friday 23rd March. so I am only on my 3rd day today.

4. Mika

Mika New Member
    Registered

Hi cowgirl!!

We all need weightloss buddies. Well done on the "me, myself & I" attitude, I know what you mean. We have slightly similar weight goals (kg's to lose), so we can definitely motivate each other. Stay positive and you will see results. I started on 71.6kg and lost 2.5kg after my first week. Tuesday will see the end of week two, I am really hoping to have lost 1.5kg by then, but if I lose a minimum of 1kg I'll be pleased. Anywayz, Good Luck with your Journey to being Slim, Sleek & Sexy. :)

Mika

5. angie

angie New Member
    Registered

Yes its realy great that we can motivate each other my starting weight was 90kg I'm now 81kg my next weight in is Tuesday. Then it will be the end of my 4th week I to will be happy just to loose 1kg hope I do don't feel that positive today but ill keep you posted:)

6. cowgirl

cowgirl New Member
    Registered

I am a little diss-heartened atm....

I started Duromine 30mg 3 days ago (I know only been 3 days) and I have gained 800g???? I have been forcing myself to eat healthy meals (portions are tiny as I am just not hungry) and my activity level has more than doubled.

.....what is the go, why am I gaining?????

7. Mika

Mika New Member
    Registered

Hi cowgirl

DON'T LOSE HOPE!! Are you drinking enough water, remember that you need at least 2 litres a day. What does your "activity level" consist of? Make sure that you're not over zealous with your activities, you might be building muscle. Look out for that. Even though you're eating tiny, are you trying to cut out all the bad carbs (rice, pasta, SUGAR, white bread) these carbs are the worst. Try & eat more fruit & veggies. Stay positive. It's only been 3 days, give yourself a week and you will see results. Good Luck!!