Iam new at this :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Karina, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Karina

Karina New Member
    Registered

Hi all , Iam newbie and only been on duromine for 2 days currently at 112 kg. even thou its only been 2 days I already feel the change on the emotional level, things like not having the need to constantly chew on something and manically opening and closing the fridge door, being able to walk through a supermarket with out buying some sort of junk food, feels amazing I must admit, so far so good

If anyone wants to leave me a msg of support or tell me about your experience I'll be happy to read it. Thanks everyone :)

Kate likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Karina!
    Welcome to our forum, we're glad to support newbies and share our experiences!
    I wish you the same positive emotions and results in future, so that your weight loss path goes easily! Good luck and feel free to ask for advice.

Kate

Karina likes this.
  3. Karina

Karina New Member
    Registered

Thank you Kate :)

4. Karina

Karina New Member
    Registered

well here we are, 9 duromine pills later and 3 kg less, I could have lost more if I didn't lose 4 kg straight before I started on duromine, but that doesn't bother me, because iam guessing that would have been water weight and what iam losing right now is the fat, 3 kg in a week and a half is a great result for me, so here is the statistics :)

27th November 112 kg
    5th December 109 kg