I love duromine!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lauz, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Lauz

Lauz New Member
    Registered

Hey guys, Just thought id introduce myself....My name is Lauren im 25 years old and im a fatty, i do have PSOS,makes it so frustrating,never been as big as i am now, so i had to do something about it. Ive just signed up on this website, its been alot of help to me the last few days. So I was on reductil a few months back...it was good i lost 6 kilos, only took them for a month though because they banned them here. I havent put that weight back on but i cant lose weight without that extra little bit of help, went to the docs last week got a prescription for duromine. Ive been taking them for 3 days now...the last 2 nights ive only had 5 hours sleep and im wide awke in the morning (which will be good for when i get up early for work).
    I know that i should force myself to eat but i was so busy yesterday all i had was watermelon and then chicken and vegies for dinner. Ok.....Some people may not believe me (like my boyfriend who thinks its "all in my head :( ) But the scales have told me i have lost 3.6 kilos in the 3 days ive been taking them......It makes me feel good but at the same time i dont want to llose weight that quickly as we all know you put it on quickly......But it would save me money if i lost this weight quicker.....saves my $90 a month. I just cant wait to be able to fit into my old jeans, and im hoping to be strutting around the beach in a bikini next year! Hopefully talk to some of you soon. :p

2. larni3

larni3 New Member
    Registered

Hi Lauz
    You are doing really well so far-good on you! That's alot to lose in such a short amount of time, but I do believe that this is possible as my doctor recently mentioned that he has another patient who had lost 11kg's in the fist month alone!!
    I've only just joined this site & am hoping to start my duramine tomorrow. I'm 35 & also have PSOS & indeed find it very difficult to lose this weight. I would love to lose 39kg's total (HELP!!), which would take me to 70kg's & I hope to achieve this by xmas-finger's crossed!
    I'll carch-up with you again soon & I look forward to being updated on your future success. Good luck!!