I finally took the plunge

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Cheryl, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl New Member
    Registered

Well i have had my prescription for nearly three weeks, before i had it filled, and then another week went by before i started to take it. I was apprehensive as i was concerned my BP might go up too high, as it was a little high when i got my prescription.

I have been reading the blogs on the forum, and it great to see how everyone who has the same goal in losing weight is supportive of each other.

Today is day three on Duromine, day one was much like everyone elses experience, very dry mouth, drinking heaps of water, and not feeling hungry at all, had to remind my self to eat, and only about 4 hours sleep, I did not get jittery, nor did i feel spaced out.

Day two was much the same, and no headaches, but i drank that much water i must be well hydrated which would have helped, and i had around 5 hours sleep, but i kept waking up through out the night.

I am hoping i have a good nights sleep tonight. I really don't feel that different, except that my ravinous cravings for food in the afternoons when i get home from work are gone.

I started at 107kg, and am hoping to get to 90kg and maintain that for a while, then maybe try to get down to 85kg,

I feel really motivated and am pleased that i am giving Duromine a go, and am greatful that i don't seem to have any bad side effects.

Wish me luck!!

2. katrina

katrina New Member
    Registered

Hi Cheryl, how are you going after being on the drug for 3 weeks??