I can do it, we can do it!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Doingitforme, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Doingitforme

Doingitforme New Member
    Registered

Hi I started my duramine 30ml journey yesterday, so day 2 for me. after dealing with children with disabilities and drug abusing partner for the past 10 years I decided to sell my house and move states, and now that I'm settled I've decided it's time for me to actually concentrate on myself and be the healthy active mum I once was, I currently weigh 94 kilos and am 158cm in height, I'm got little goals to start with so my next goal is to be in the 80s.. Oh and I must mention I've been separated from my partner for nearly 12 months and lost almost 16 kilos and it just stopped, I should prob also tell you all I also have underactive thyroid and on 150 ml everyday, and I also suffer with pcos so it's extremly difficult for me to loose the weight, I haven't had much luck with anything else in my life, but that is just about to change :) So fingers crossed guys, and Goodluck to everyone :)

2. Doingitforme

Doingitforme New Member
    Registered

So day 3 for me, and I'm feeling much better today, yesterday I was a blabbering mess, I was crying at the drop of a hat for reasons I thought I was over.
    Anyway didn't get to sleep until 5am this morning, got up at 8.30am took my pill and went back to sleep until 11.. And now I feel refreshed and not so teary lol, I'm really worried that the pill isn't going to work for me, I've been walking for an hour every day and the poor kids are buggered haha.. At least they are having a good sleep.

3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, Doingitforme! Welcome to the family!:D

Looks like you did a great step forward and changed your life completely. Good for you, you are a strong person. Wow. I think it won't be a problem for you to achieve your weight loss goals, since you've shown yourself how determined and persistent you can be. Please read our main threads here to have a clue what is best for you during this journey. It might really help you to avoid some side effects, etc. Like for example, "My experience with Duromine", "Side-Effects of Duromine", "Duromine questions and answers". There's a lot of helpful info from different users. I wish you good luck and don't worry - it is hard at first, but when you get used to it, things get better.

P.S. I think you are a perfect mom - you did what's best for your kids. Now it is time to take care of yourself. Starting with your body :)

Have a great day
    Kate

christine V and Doingitforme like this.
  4. Doingitforme

Doingitforme New Member
    Registered

Hi, thanks for the kind words Kate,
    I'm not sure how I'm going to go, BUT I'm going to give it everything I've got :)

5. Rosie C

Rosie C Member
    Registered

What an exciting time for you! Good luck - I'm sure you'll get a great result?

Doingitforme likes this.
  6. Doingitforme

Doingitforme New Member
    Registered

7. Doingitforme

Doingitforme New Member
    Registered

Wow, so just had a shower and thought bugger it why not? And hopped on the scales... It's 11pm here at NIGHT and it says I'm 4 kilos lighter :) I wonder if it's actually right or not, definetly put a smile on my face before bedtime =)

christine V likes this.
  8. Rosie C

Rosie C Member
    Registered

WOAH!!! Amazing!! That's great news! :D

9. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Great news, Doitforme!

10. Doingitforme

Doingitforme New Member
    Registered

Hi guys :) day 9 for me
    I didn't take the D for the last 2 days coz I knew it was going to be a big weekend, I've still worked hard everyday and watched my portion sizes and what do ya know hopped on the scales this morning and I'm down from 94k to 88k I am STOKED
    Back on the duramine today though and I'm sooo determined I will look awesome this Christmas haha

KatieB likes this.
  11. Christine

Christine New Member
    Registered

Fantastic. I've been on it now since Thursday morning and definitely am noticing results. I've never been on it before. I started at 96kgs and think I've dropped to about 92kgs. I did go out last night, but I watched portion sizes and last night was the first time I had a drink in a week. One of my big problems was enjoying way too much wine. So I've stopped that. I am sick of being overweight and I want to change my life around. I'm so determined this time. I want to look awesome for Christmas as well :)

Kate likes this.
  12. Doingitforme

Doingitforme New Member
    Registered

Aw congrats, and I'm sure you'll look gorgeous no matter how you go.
    But loosing the weight does feel awesome doesn't it? :)
    Our time to shine =)

13. Christine

Christine New Member
    Registered

Loosing the weight is feeling awesome. I am not wanting to eat. There is no part of me that wants to eat and that makes me soo happy. What I do eat I'm making sure is small portions and healthy. I'm so serious this time that I am going to get thinner and change my life.

Kristie1585, KatieB and Doingitforme like this.
  14. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Keep it up, girls! :):):)
    My day is awesome when I see that our new girls are doing great and lose weight, even if it is just their 2nd or so day.

Doingitforme likes this.
  15. Doingitforme

Doingitforme New Member
    Registered

Hi guys, just a quick update from me :) hope your all doing well..
    I've been doing a week on a week off with duramine, I found I was getting cranky and being a single mum my poor kids didn't know if they could be Arthur or marther lol, but I'm proud to announce since I have started I am 13 kilos lighter :) although it's def not just the tablets, I have limited my food intake, I drink lots more water and exercise regularly.. I'm down to a size 14 and can squeeze into some size 12s :). Here's a before an after shot.. The first photo is me right after I broke up with my partner and the 2nd photo is me as off Friday last week

Attached Files:

Caity likes this.