I’ve got this!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by L0tta, Apr 18, 2018.

1. L0tta

L0tta New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Lost:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello all,

Like many of you, I’m here to kickstart some weight loss and get back on track. I’m sedentary due to health at the moment, but have started walking daily and doing exercises using my body weight. Ive never weighed less than 71kg.
    I’m eating sensibly, first week wasn’t so hungry. The last few days I have been engaged in a mind battle over food. I’m consuming around 1200cal. Not really counting past first two days to get an idea.
    Morning - soy decaf, green smoothie with added fibre
    Lunch - salad greens, cucumber, capsicum with protein (chickpeas, tuna)
    Apple if needed.
    Dinner - small version of whatever is on table. I avoid dairy and don’t eat much pasta, bread or rice. Have a sweet tooth but managing to keep that in check.
    Thanks

angelwings likes this.
  2. Ngaire

Ngaire New Member
    Registered

Best of luck with your journey !

Stargazer likes this.
  3. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello L0tta! Welcome to our friendly Duromine community! High five on your increased physical activity! You deserve applause for overcoming your health issues and getting more active! It will surely help you on your way to a successful weight loss. And your menu sounds pretty nice, and first results are really promising and motivating! How long have you been on Duromine already and what’s the dose? Cheers!