How to lose weight....

Discussion in 'General Diet Plans and Questions' started by Jasmine Fernandiz, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Hey, I am Jasmine Fernandiz, I want to lose weight. Now my weight is 180lbs and i want to lose 20lbs. I love to eat oily substance. Please help me and suggest me some medication, diets, exercise or some tips for lose weight.....

Thank You...........

Camille Smith likes this.
  2. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Jasmine

If you are serious about losing weight you will have to adjust your diet, and eat healthy foods - I believe natural, unprocessed foods with lots of veg and fruit. There are all kinds of diets you can find online, and some of them do allow fats, but the good, natural ones, not fried oily food.
    Exercise - once again there are lots, I like the Gillian Michaels 30 shred - hard but the results are great!

christine V and Melmo like this.
  3. mubeenim

mubeenim Guest

As you said you wanna lose 20lbs.. i think you can lose it by following proper diet plan if you wanna loss in short time than start doing some cardio exercises with diet

#3 mubeenim, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  4. mark85

mark85 Guest

Proper diet plan with right combination of exercise and workout is very necessary for losing weight and body maintenance. Try to do exercise at least for 45 minutes on daily basis and avoid from beverages.

#4 mark85, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
  5. TheDownLow

TheDownLow New Member
    Registered

Hi Jasmine,

I agree with the others 80% of weight loss is about what you put in your mouth. Do you have a healthy eating plan in place?

6. jackulin456

jackulin456 New Member
    Registered

Did you trying any weight loss program ?

7. TheDownLow

TheDownLow New Member
    Registered

Hi there jackulin456, yes I have been doing a superfood nutritional program for the past 12 months and lost 35kgs. Its the most amazing thing I have ever done! Happy to send you some info if you like xxx

8. Camille Smith

Camille Smith New Member
    Registered

Hello Jasmine, first oily substance or oily food, consuming this is bad for your health. That makes you fat and continued gaining weight. Try to lessen eating all this for a month and see how it works for you.