How to Buy Duromine Online

Discussion in 'Buy' started by Kate, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

You cannot buy Duromine without a prescription legally.

If you feel that Duromine could help you lose weight where other methods have failed, your first step should be to discuss it with your doctor. Although not every doctor is willing to prescribe Duromine, some doctors will accept the fact that Duromine can help give you the kick start you need to get your weight loss moving, when your weight is a health risk and you have already tried to lose weight unsuccessfully through standard methods.

If your doctor will not prescribe you Duromine, there may be a weight loss clinic in your local area, which is willing to dispense prescriptions for this drug. However, a Duromine prescription from a weight loss clinic will generally be more expensive.

When the first two options are not available to you, you may search for online sites that sell Duromine. If you do find a website selling Duromine, it is likely to be an illegal source, since buying Duromine without a prescription in Australia is not legal. Alternatively, sites that appear to sell Duromine often turn to be scam websites.

No matter what online source of Duromine you find, it is important to remember about the safety of your data and money. Thus, when buying Duromine from a Duromine user, the general safety measure is to always pay via PayPal. This provides certain guarantees from the attempts of fraud. When it comes to online Duromine selling platforms, paying with your credit card allows disputing the charge with your card company, if your order fails to arrive or is not what you were lead to believe.

If, in spite of all warnings mentioned, you are still willing to buy Duromine online without a prescription, you should carefully study 4 options, provided below:

1. Our Forum provides an opportunity to buy Duromine directly from the Forum users without a doctor's prescription. Subscribe and follow new threads in the 'Get Diet Pills Online and Offline' section. Be cautious, fraudsters can often disguise under simple Forum users. The Forum administration bears no responsibility for the actions of users.​

Alternatives:

2. You can buy Generic Phentermine without a doctor's prescription on the proven resource ( resource deleted). (check out for an update on this resource below*) The drug is sent from India. Advantages of this source use is the top quality of the drug and high cross-customs passing ability. The main disadvantage is the excessive price - 3.02$ per pill (without a doctor's prescription). Before buying, we recommend that you read the article about the difference between Duromine and Generic Phentermine.

3. You can apply to the services of Instagram sellers, who mostly ship from Singapore and Philippines. 90% of parcels fail to pass the AU customs. Buyers receive Good-luck letters and nothing else, since sellers usually provide no Money Back.

4. You can buy PhenQ, which is the best non-prescription natural alternative to Duromine.​

You can buy Duromine online with a prescription in the following online pharmacies:

1. Yourdiscountchemist.com.au
    Duromine 15mg- $97.95
    Duromine 30mg- $108.95
    Duromine 40mg - $127.95
    2. Chemistwarehouse.com.au
    Duromine 15mg - $ 100.00
    Duromine 30mg - $ 112.00
    Duromine 40mg - $ 133.00
    3. Pharmacyonline.com.au
    Duromine 15mg - $ 100.00
    Duromine 30mg - $ 112.00
    Duromine 40mg - $ 133.00​

4. Epharmacy.com.au
    Duromine 15mg - $ 100.00
    Duromine 30mg - $ 112.00
    Duromine 40mg - $ 133.00​

5. Pharmacydirect.com.au
    Duromine 15mg - $ 105.99
    Duromine 30mg - $ 115.99
    Duromine 40mg - $ 139.99​

Notes:
    • Make sure that the seller you chose is not included in the Black List before buying Duromine.

Duromineforum.com provided the above material for informational purposes only. Act based solely on your discretion. Duromineforum.com shall bear no liability for the decisions that you take.

* UPDATE ON THE PROVEN RESOURCE

ATTENTION! The pharmacy domain will be changed soon. We will change the link to it in the first topic of this thread.

We have included this drugstore as a proven Duromine resource, because we made a test purchase and it arrived safe and sound, and the quality of the meds proved to be high. Several users tried to order with them, yet everything did not go as smooth as we hoped. We managed to contact a representative, who explained/promised to fix the issues.

1. They will fix their issues with phone connection and will improve their ordering and emailing system to ensure timely order processing and a possibility of contacting them without the need to wait long for an answer.
    2. As for the orders tracking, here is what we were told:
      • For orders to Australia, which are sent via Registered mail from India, the tracking system does not show all stages of shipping. All you can track is the fact that the goods left India – this is a peculiarity of the Registered mail in India for orders to Australia and the US.
      • If the order is sent via Express mail, it is sent from Singapore and the tracking system shows all shipping phases. However, they can use only Registered mail for controlled pills, while the rest can be sent via both registered and express mail.
    3. It takes 3-7 days to process your payment
    4. It takes up to 14 days to process your order and send it
    5. Delivery takes at least 14 days
    BOTTOM LINE

If you have enough time and patience and are ready to wait quite a bit, you can use this resource to buy Duromine. If you, however, need it soon or at least sooner than 1-2 months, we would not recommend you to use this source, since waiting can last for quite an extended period of time.

* UPDATE ON THE PROVEN RESOURCE 18.06.2018

Old proven resource with generic Phentermine was removed from the list of trusted resources due to many complaints from users. We managed to contact a representative, who confirmed that the old proven resource, which was shipping generic Phentermine, will no longer send it to AU because of a really low customs-crossing ability. All orders that were sent previously should reach their buyers. If their support is not answering you, please provide your order number in a reply to the current thread. We need to know the number of pending orders. According to their representative, their number is really small, and they will solve all the issues. In case they do not solve all questionable matters with our Forum users, their resource will be pinned in the Black List of Sellers, which is definitely not benefit them and their reputation.

As for the generic Duromine form. We are waiting for several replies from our trusted AU-based users. At the moment, a list of several private genuine Duromine sellers and several generic Phentermine pharmacies is under processing. As soon as our trusted users confirm successful delivery, we will add the proven sources into the list and will update the very first topic once again.

Forum administration reminds you once again that we bear no responsibility for any order that you place. We simply wanted to help you through providing a source that we have checked ourselves.

#1 Kate, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2018 at 12:04 AM
    Simple likes this.
  2. dr28502

dr28502 New Member
    Registered

When you say "proven resource" (resource deleted) in alternative number 2, are there any reviews etc of that site available?

#2 dr28502, Nov 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2018
    agga23 likes this.
  3. agga23

agga23 New Member
    Registered

I would also like to know this.

#3 agga23, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2018
  4. Kate Bell

Kate Bell New Member
    Registered

Same!

5. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

By saying that this resource is proven, we mean that we made a test purchase and received the product. The medication we ordered was generic Phentermine, and it arrived as promised. This is why we say it is a proven resource. If anyone decides to order, please tell us about your experience, as well. We were notified that this store’s URL may change. If it does, we will change the link to it, as well. Thank you all and good luck!

6. agga23

agga23 New Member
    Registered

Hi April

Thank you. I did try to order this and they called and emailed me but they didn't end up processing the order or charging my card.

7. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Did this happen long time ago?

8. agga23

agga23 New Member
    Registered

Yes late last week.

9. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Did you try writing them again?

10. agga23

agga23 New Member
    Registered

Yes I did. No response.

11. Vick

Vick New Member
    Registered

This happened to me too I ordered they called but never processed I emailed several times with no response & even went through ordering again but this time no call...............

12. Vick

Vick New Member
    Registered

.......should also add their toll free number didn't work & the other number provided says it will incur int.charges I got a bit worried about that so didn't call

13. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hmmm… I see. I guess, they’re doing something there with the technical part. We did not have any issues. Hopefully, everything will be fixed soon. Sorry for inconvenience.

14. Vick

Vick New Member
    Registered

Perhaps you could try yourself & see as I've exhausted all the avenues.
    As it appears on the thread as a verified seller maybe it needs to be reviewed & updated I don't know it's such a pain :-(

15. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

We’ll try to check it in the nearest time. Thank you for reporting and please accept our apologies.

16. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello dearest Forum users, we will do our best to contact the representatives of the “proven resource” as soon as possible and will immediately share the news with you. Thank you for patience and understanding. We are sorry for the inconvenience created.

17. ellemac72

ellemac72 Active Member
    Registered

Hey April, as you probably know, I too have ordered from the "proven resource". It's been a lot of rigmarole to say the least. My initial order was placed on 28 December. They finally took my payment on 12 January. Then I had to chase them for a tracking number. I sent loads of emails with no response. So I ended up calling (international call charges) When they finally DID provide me with a tracking number, it wasn't showing up on the postal link they provided. Again, I had to chase them down to find out wtf was going on. They sent me an email saying the tracking number would take a few days to register and to keep trying the postal link. I was then told that there would be no tracking information available once my order left India (not very reassuring). That was on 30 January. I have sent emails galore asking when I can expect to receive my order and it just falls on deaf ears. As I posted in one of the other topics, I may well have just lost several hundred dollars. Even if these guys are legit, and my order does arrive, I don't think I could bear going through the agonising process again. They couldn't organise a pair of socks!! Anyway, I'll let you know what transpires.

18. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Elle, thank you very much for such a detailed report. I will do my best to refer it to their representative and see how they will solve the issue. I am sorry you lost so many nerve cells with one single simple order. =((

19. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

* UPDATE ON THE PROVEN DUROMINE RESOURCE

ATTENTION! The pharmacy domain will be changed soon. We will change the link to it in the first topic of this thread.

We have included this drugstore as a proven Duromine resource, because we made a test purchase and it arrived safe and sound, and the quality of the meds proved to be high. Several users tried to order with them, yet everything did not go as smooth as we hoped. We managed to contact a representative, who explained/promised to fix the issues.

1. They will fix their issues with phone connection and will improve their ordering and emailing system to ensure timely order processing and a possibility of contacting them without the need to wait long for an answer.
    2. As for the orders tracking, here is what we were told:
      • For orders to Australia, which are sent via Registered mail from India, the tracking system does not show all stages of shipping. All you can track is the fact that the goods left India – this is a peculiarity of the Registered mail in India for orders to Australia and the US.
      • If the order is sent via Express mail, it is sent from Singapore and the tracking system shows all shipping phases. However, they can use only Registered mail for controlled pills, while the rest can be sent via both registered and express mail.
    3. It takes 3-7 days to process your payment
    4. It takes up to 14 days to process your order and send it
    5. Delivery takes at least 14 days
    BOTTOM LINE

If you have enough time and patience and are ready to wait quite a bit, you can use this resource to buy Duromine. If you, however, need it soon or at least sooner than 1-2 months, we would not recommend you to use this source, since waiting can last for quite an extended period of time.

Forum administration reminds you once again that we bear no responsibility for any order that you place. We simply wanted to help you through providing a source that we have checked ourselves.

ellemac72 and Faith like this.
  20. ellemac72

ellemac72 Active Member
    Registered

Good advice April,

Thanks for following up with these sellers regarding their lack of communication/slow processing time etc. As you know, I have a standing order with them and have yet to receive it. A note to other forum members, you should definitely order at least 2 months in advance, as April suggested. By way of example, my dealings with them started on 27 Dec 2017 and I'm still waiting.

Faith likes this.