How often do you weigh yourself?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Keira, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Keira

Keira Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Height:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi! Im a first time duromine user and only on my second day so far, but I was just wonder how often you all weigh yourself, or if you have any recommendations. Should I do at the same time of day when I do, and is there a better time of day to do it? Im completely lost when it comes to that sort of thing haha.

2. NT!!

NT!! New Member
    Registered

Hey Kiera
    I’m new too, I’m on day 3!
    I’ve been told by my doctor to do weekly weightins. In saying that, I’ve read a few forums where people weigh themselves every 3 days

3. Keira

Keira Member
    Registered

Thanks for the reply! I think weekly sounds good to me, and more than that and I'll probably start obsessing over or getting upset by tiny changes lol. Good luck on your duromine journey! Going ok so far?

4. NT!!

NT!! New Member
    Registered

Exactly haha I don’t want to be come obsessed with it either. Pretty good here’s a run down
    Day 1: felt great no side effects until the evening after dinner I felt nauseous however once I went to bed I slept well(9 hours)
    Day2: not THAT great lol, I vomited at work round 10am but after that I felt fine and again slept at 8pm and woke up this morning at 7am
    Day 3: just took the tablet now and had some breakfast... hopefully no vomiting lol

How you going?

5. Keira

Keira Member
    Registered

Not good you were sick, but im glad it sounds like your doing well other than that! I was great yesterday for my first day, slept a good 6 hours last night to. Iv found im a bit blah and got a bit of a headache today though, think i might need more water. Hope it goes well for you today!

6. Firsttimer

Firsttimer New Member
    Registered

Hey guys,

Very new to this....15mg. Day 3 tomorrow... today I felt fine till about 4pm, took mine at 7am today then felt fluey and unwell, I’m struggling to eat which is probably the cause.

No judgement but I smoke about 3 cigs a day however since starting D. I have craved cigarettes non-stop?! The whole plan was to quit while I’m on D, but I’m really weirded out by it?

Also I feeling spacey a lot! Wondering around forgetting words and where I placed things? Anybody had this?

I’m sleep is bad too. I am exhausted but when I close my eyes there are almost just wide awake behind the lid!

I have anxiety and before taking it I read such dangerous stories it freaked me out, I’m not sure how long I can last- I’ve lost 2kgs since I started which is water but still..

Any tips or advice welcome :)

7. Keira

Keira Member
    Registered

Hi darl, how are you going today? Any better? Im not much help to you sorry. The first couple of days i felt a little odd but not to much. As much as you dont feel like it, it does really help to make sure you still eat enough. I found drinking extra water helped alot aswell. Definitely no judgment here on the smoking issue, I've actually found the same thing. Im supposed to be quitting but since starting duromine have been wanting to smoke even more aswell. Its frustrating but im not sure why it happens sorry. If you make a new post about it in the introductions section you may get more helpful replies. I hope your starting to feel better though!

8. Firsttimer

Firsttimer New Member
    Registered

Hey hun,

Feeling actually heaps better! Had a good sleep too, it’s about this time that I start to feel super tired? I have eaten today but couldn’t finish it(salad).

I also feel so scatty lol, miss words in texts and stuff it’s quite a strange feeling.

Glad you felt odd too, it’s not much but it’s there...

Day 4 tomorrow and I’m 3 kilos down! (Water) but it’s a great feeling waking up feeling thinner lol

What day are you on? How much weight have you lost?

Take care

9. Sylvia

Sylvia New Member
    Registered

I'm on week 5 now. The first 4 days was so weird, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep.. But after that it all settled down. Appetite came back but only enough to eat three relatively healthy, well proportioned meals a day. Feeling great and sleeping well.

I weigh myself every morning after having a pee :)
    I can't help myself. If I didn't do it every morning, I'd forget too. I also log my weight on an app on my phone. I do hear you're better doing weekly weigh ins, but I can't wait a whole week! Hehehe

10. Keira

Keira Member
    Registered

Hey Firsttimer, how are you doing with it today? Congratulations, thats a great loss!! Glad it sounds like things are starting to settle a bit for you to. When you said you couldnt finish your salad, did you mean that was your only meal for the day?
    Im on day 9 i think it is haha. Down about 4.7kg now. No side effects at all now, and I've started to get a bit hungry bit only enough to eat what I should, nothing like I was before!

Hi Sylvia, glad to hear your feeling good with it now. Have you noticed much of a result yet? I decided for the first couple of weeks I was going to weigh myself every day aswell, to give me an idea of if what im doing is right. I noticed one day i had actually gained a little bit back so I looked at what I did or ate the day before to see if there was something different that could have done it. After a couple of weeks im gonna try and do it weekly so I dont get obsessed with what the scales say instead of how I feel and look. I do the same and weigh myself when I get up, after iv been to pee haha.