How do I measure myself ?

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by nadiafarhat, Jul 29, 2014.

1. nadiafarhat

nadiafarhat Member
    Registered

I have tried twice and keep getting mixed numbers and I think it is because I might be measuring in a slightly different spot every time.
    Im losing weight but my measurements are all over the place.
    how do I measure properly?

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Your waist - is a point between your last lower rib and thigh-bone. Something like THIS (I'm sorry for the skinny example girl)))) And the rest measurements are shown HERE pretty clear. I had my problems with measurements too))) But I was way toooo overweight (obese actually)....so couldn't identify where I had my waist line :p

#2 Kate, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    nadiafarhat and Audrey3 like this.
  3. nadiafarhat

nadiafarhat Member
    Registered

Thanks heaps Kate, I needed that (LOL at the skinny girl apology, its ok haha).
    I need to invest in a measuring tape lol i have been using my husbands tape measure for work. U know them metal carpentry ones lol yup them.

xx

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Ah, I see.. You know my mom used to sew clothes in the past so, if she had no measuring tape at hand, I remember her taking a simple thread or a piece of lace and wraping it around hips / waist etc. and then measuring its length using her ruler (school ruler with centimeters will do too), or in your case - carpenter's tape. We don't need the exact numbers anyway, just make sure you do them accurately, every time the same way. But yeah, better to buy some measuring tape. Btw, I need a new one too, I'll set a reminder on my cell phone, thanks for reminding me LOL))))
    Anytime dear!

nadiafarhat likes this.