Hope

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rudi Kemp, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Rudi Kemp

Rudi Kemp New Member
    Registered

Hi all,
    I'm of to my gp, hope he will give a script for duromine. I'm 40, 158Kg, 1.98m tall and been in the gym for 3 months now, lost 5kg in the the time. Hope he will help me with this. The diet thing does not help me, I love eating, I get up ant night feeling hungry, get to the kitchen down a litre of milk with half a loaf of white bread on the side. Get up at 4.30 in the morning of to the gym for an hour, cardio, wheights, situps the works. But me getting up at night for a "fill up" does not help for all the time i am doing in the gym.
    I can't go on like this, I know that I must lose weight in for myself and kids, my son is 13 years old and daughter is 16.

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, Rudi!
    It is always hard to start, especially for you, since you 'love eating'. People are mistaken when they hear the word 'diet'. It never means 'not eating', on contrary - eating but healthy eating. See the difference? Don't listen to those, who say "never eat after 6,7,8, etc"... Time is not a problem. The first problem of overeating is regime. You'll be surprised to see your body starts changing once you start eating at the precise time every day. Set exact time for exact meal every day, for example: breakfast - 6:00 a.m., lunch - 9:00 a.m., small snack 11:00, and so on... and you will see that it is much easier to eat healthy.
    Secondly, any weight loss program is a hard work for you and your body, deal with it. If you really want to change your life, then you will be able to withstand everything. Well, it can take much time to cook healthy meals, but you can always ask your daughter, she's big enough right?;)

Healthy diet includes optimal mix of proteins, carbs and almost zero fats. I used to be a food addict and the hardest thing for me was to quit fried foods...those BBQs, fried chicken wings, nuggets, burgers (when no time for cooking and I have lot of work to do), etc etc..And sauses! Oh my! I love sauses! Still, I have found lots of healthy recepies of delicious sauses and my diet meals are no longer boring to me!

ps. You can start with little steps, ask for tips here, I am sure ladies will gladly help you, me including:cool:

Good luck!

xoxo

Kate

Rudi Kemp likes this.
  3. Rudi Kemp

Rudi Kemp New Member
    Registered

Thanks Kate.
    My gp gave me 30mg. I am so exited. Starting tomorrow , any tips ?

Rudi

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Ok.

30mg is not a usual dose to start with... so get ready to face some unusual reaction of your body, hope nothing will change, but..you may have some sleeplessness or unusual burst of energy at the first few days. Don't worry.

The first tip - lots of water. Well, if you drink water daily, then no problem for you. Others find it quite difficult to drink more than they used to. But it helps to eliminate some side effects and removes toxins than appear once the fat tissue burned off.

Usually, the best way to take Duromine is early in the morning. Like, when you wake up - take a pill, then you can go to bed again, or cook some breakfast. The earlier you take the pill, the less chance you will have insomnia at night. Breakfast for example: boiled egg, yogurt, coffee or green tea, oatmeal with fruit and nuts is perfect. Whatever you choose, there should be mostly proteins and carbs in your breakfast.

Lunch: fresh fruit, protein shake, nuts or fresh veggies (carrots, green salad + boiled chicken breast). For dinner, you may eat some soup, any of it. Just remember: no fried food, no mayo, no peanut butter, soda, etc. potentially junk foods))

That’s it for today, I hope this will help you to start somehow.

Best wishes! ;)

Rudi Kemp likes this.
  5. Rudi Kemp

Rudi Kemp New Member
    Registered

Morning,

Well it is day 3, minimal side effects, taking it at 5 each morning then off to the gym, it’s just the unquenching thirst……. & the trips to the bathroom, stop counting how many times I go there.:D Then the energy boosts, now that’s nice especially in the gym.;) At lunch I can eat a horse but most probably it is due to the gym sessions in the morning,o_O I sleep good at night very tired, again i thing it’s the due to the gym.:rolleyes:
    Can’t wait for my first weigh-in & measurement’s coming Monday morning. Must say I feel great..

Have a good one.

6. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

It is so wonderful!
    Can't remember the last time I read someone feels great;)
    I guess your gym sessions really help to avoid insomnia at nights LOL
    When I am physically tired - I too sleep like a baby!
    Good luck with your Monday measurements!
    I believe you will be positively surprised with your first results.:)

Rudi Kemp likes this.
  7. Smashed1

Smashed1 Member
    Registered

Good luck for your weigh in!

8. Rudi Kemp

Rudi Kemp New Member
    Registered

Hi All
    Well it was a busy day yesterday, wanted to post my weigh in......:).

Umm the result for the first week ............ Wait for it.................;)........................ I started on 158Kg and if nothing happend to earth's gravity in the past week.................... 154.2Kg:D:p, thats not all:D a full 3cm on my big beer belly:D....... 3.8Kg whoooooo-hoooooo.

I was extatic, now i'm working to the next 2 Kg..........

Speak to you soon again.
    Have a good one

Smashed1 likes this.