HI!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by melly71, Aug 24, 2012.

1. melly71

melly71 New Member
    Registered

Hi, im from Melbourne and just started on Duromine, this is my 2nd day. Im 167cm tall, 129kg. I stacked on the weight after injuring my knee at work 3 years ago and still have problems with is now( bad arthritis), I have been eating healthy and going to the gym for a month now but the weight wasn't shifting so my doctor prescribed duromine for me. I am on the 40mg ones. Yesterday had heaps of energy all day, mood was really good, still felt hungry though. Today still heaps of energy but i am finding i am getting full quicker (i am now just having a coffee and that is making me feel full lol). Didnt sleep to bad last nite went to sleep about 10.30 then woke up at around 1.30 was awake for a little bit but went back to sleep till about 6. So thats my story! So far!

2. Mum of 3

Mum of 3 New Member
    Registered

Hi Melly, I am new, I just started on Duromine today. I have been going to the gym and doing boxing, spin classes etc and have shifted a little bit of weight but my Dr prescribed me Duromine 30mg yesterday so Im hoping that it will help. I see you have been on it for a few weeks now, how has your weight loss gone? Hope its going well for you.