Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Juliek71, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Juliek71

Juliek71 New Member
    Registered

Hi all,
    My name is Julie, 43years old, 87.5kg, 5'3".
    I took my first tablet today...
    I'm very anxious about the tablets after reading all the bad stuff about them... But I have read lots of good stuff too, so here's hoping they work for me.
    I am a classic yoyo dieter since forever.... N have tried all sorts of diets including: israeli army diet, weight watchers (5 times), high protein diet, Michelle bridges 12wbt (3 times), herbalife, fat grams counting, fat blaster tablets... Just to name a few....
    Any way I'm hoping to see results with these tablets n hopefully correct my bad eating habits once again...
    All the best
    Julie

2. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

Oh Julie you're talking about me! I tried the Israeli Army diet too and WW and Dr Tims (same kind of thing as Herbalife). Lots of yo yo dieting for me too. I've been binge free for 12 days in a row! I've had side effects from the pills and stopped them, but decided to try again and this time there haven't been any other than a bit of a dry mouth. Good luck. You can do it. Start a blog and I'll follow you.

Tamaraj and Juliek71 like this.
  3. Juliek71

Juliek71 New Member
    Registered

I started a blog... feeling uncomfortable about it, but I feel that this site is a safe place with fellow members facing the same challenges...

Scribbles likes this.
  4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

You are right, Julie! Welcome to our big family, where nothing but support surrounds people with certain issues.
    I wish you luck in this new journey and I hope this time you will manage to lose as much as you want and change your eating habits.

Have a great day!

5. Scribbles

Scribbles Active Member
    Registered

Julie! How are you going?