Hi, newbie here starting tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Miss_R, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Miss_R

Miss_R New Member
    Registered

Hi, I am a 37 year old mother of two! My Doctor gave me a prescription today for Duromine - 30mg! I am looking forward to starting my first tablet tomorrow morning, nervous but excited at the same time :) So glad i found this site! Good luck to everyone! R. :)

Palsah and Kate like this.
  2. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

Welcome to the Forum!!! Goodluck with your first day tomorrow :) I hope it goes smoothly for you! Just remember to force yourself to eat even when you don't feel like it as it will help ease the side effects :)

Miss_R likes this.
  3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome Miss_R!
    Good luck tomorrow;)

Miss_R likes this.
  4. Miss_R

Miss_R New Member
    Registered

Thank you Ladies! :) Up at 6 had some toast & water on hand! ;)

Palsah and Kate like this.
  5. Palsah

Palsah New Member
    Registered

All the best Miss_R

Do keep us updated, as a first timer there are a couple of things that you will come across and wonder if they are normal, remember that we are here to help each other through this healthy journey.

#High5
    :)

Miss_R and Kate like this.
  6. Miss_R

Miss_R New Member
    Registered

Hi Ladies :)

All went well yesterday, got the kids of to school by the time i got home i could feel a burst of energy, cleaning & more cleaning i couldn't stop haha, i made a fresh roll with tomato and couldn't sit down while eating it :rolleyes: 4 hrs after taking D my stomach felt really weird so i had a small bite to eat and was fine, drank a lot of water which i know would of helped, had the dry mouth that goes with & must say water has never tasted so good! Got 7hrs sleep in roughly as i found i was just laying their a lot trying to sleep! Feel great this morning! 91 kgs my first day yesterday and 88 kgs this morning, many visits to the loo also! Thank you again for listening in! R. :)

Kate likes this.
  7. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

Sounds like you had a good day being your first you did well :) house cleaning is a excellent excercise. And wow three kilos over night Holly! I hope your week continues with little side effects and a excellent weight loss outcome :)

8. Miss_R

Miss_R New Member
    Registered

It sure is Belinda it's got me up and motivated as i was starting to seriously slack off on my daily walks & over eating all of the time! I suffer a lot of fluid retention so all this extra water i have been taking in is doing me good, having a good flush out, & this motivation i have now is brilliant, im on a roll haha :)
    A quick mention also im engaged & hoping to walk down the aisle around this time next year, looking & feeling good about my appearance, i have been delaying our wedding because of my weight & my fiance' said i love you for who you are, awww! He is understanding though how i feel about my weight! So it's time to tackle this weight of mine!

Kate likes this.
  9. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

We
    Well Miss R you have the best Motivation right there I also am getting married next year. And looking at wedding dresses just gives me the best Motivation to reach my goal!!!

Miss_R likes this.
  10. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Miss_R!
    Yes, you have a very good motivation and it's so wonderful to know that there is someone who supports you! I am sure he is the best for you and he loves you for who you are, and now even more (i think) because he can see your efforts! Wish you all the best in future and no side effects!

Miss_R and Belinda like this.