Hi new to the forum and Duromine.. from Australia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Five Cherubs, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Five Cherubs

Five Cherubs New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone...

I started duromine 30mg on the 2nd Feb and so far at my first weigh in iv lost 1.8kgs..... But it hasn't been an easy week....
    Iv had a few side effects, fast heart rate, I keep getting really hot than back to normal, dry mouth, yucky taste in my mouth, !.. not sleeping very well and I have to remind myself to eat... But this 2nd week I am VERY tired and VERY foggy, I am now hungry and if I don't eat than I get very sick :( which is all the time.. I am having trouble finding food that is within the 1200 daily calorie budget and I am in need of something to give me some energy... I can't exercise at all due to feeling very flat :(

can anyone suggest anything to make this a better experience for me?? I am pretty desperate to lose the weight, and I can't do it myself which is why we opted for this little 'booster' but I'm not sure if I can handle feeling so sick and flat all the time..

thank you :)

2. caragh87

caragh87 New Member
    Registered

Hi there,

Congrats on your progress so far your doing great.

With regards to eating under 1200 calories a day.
    If you are eating lean protein and lots of fruits and veggies that shouldn't be a stretch.

Breakfast- Cereal with light milk
    Snack- Grapes/blueberries/strawberries
    Lunch- Sandwich wrap with 97 % fat free ham or turkey or even tuna and some fruit
    Dinner- Protein source of chicken/fish or even some red meat with some veggies

If you're eating a lot of process and packaged foods it will easily add up to over 1200 but if you try and eat cleaner with less process meals you should be okay.

The first few weeks are rough but keep at it, it gets better.