Hi I'm new going to start tomorrow

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mum of 1, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Mum of 1

Mum of 1 New Member
    Registered

Hi I'm a 30 mum of one 10 month old i weigh 115.6kg hope to get down to 80kg.

Jodie Leigh likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome, darling!:D:D:D
    I hope you will do great and your first days won't be disappointing.

xoxo
    Kate

christine V and Jodie Leigh like this.
  3. Jodie Leigh

Jodie Leigh New Member
    Registered

Hi Hun. I'm a 20 year old mother of one. I started today. And apart from a slight headache and now not being able to sleep. All is good. I've been less hungry than usual and have loads more energy. My starting weight is 95kilos and my goal is 70.. good luck! :) and I wish you all the best in your journey of weight loss.

Kate and skinnynic like this.
  4. Leigh'sgottalottolose

Leigh'sgottalottolose Well-Known Member
    Registered

welcome, mum of 1 ! all the best to you, looking forward to reading all your highs and lows ..:)

5. newtothis

newtothis New Member
    Registered

Hi there day 1 here also. Good luck on your journey. I will watch for updates.

6. KerrieS

KerrieS New Member
    Registered

Hi Mum of 1, we are similar weights I am 119 and like you want to get down to 80. I will have been on on 30mg for two weeks this Friday. I have a weight in booked with the doctor which I am excited about, I can already feel the difference and have purposely not weighed myself so hopefully have a surprise on Friday. My face looks visibly thinner and my double chin less which is perfect. I haven't had any bad side effects at all, I don't feel hungry, I'm making the right food choices, I feel less bloated, I have slept so well, have had so much more energy and no mood swings, so far its a win win! After my weigh in I plan to bump up my exercise and start to jog/run on the c25k if I can. Keep me posted with your journey - I defo need someone else to be accountable too ;-) Kerrie

7. christine V

christine V Member
    Registered

You guys are so lucky not to have had side effects. I copped nearly all of them :-(
    A friend of mine who is also on D was saving her weigh in for her doctors visit. She was so excited to have lost 7kg in a month... but her doctor said " these scales weigh lighter, you'd weigh alot more than they say". How disheartening, I had to giggle at the look that would have been 9n her face :eek::eek:
    Congrats to you guys on your awesome weight loss.

8. Tania Werner

Tania Werner New Member
    Registered

Hay mum of one, I am starting tomorrow and feeling excited as I am almost 120kg so can't wait to hear how you go,