Hi, from South Africa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fatima, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Fatima

Fatima New Member
    Registered

Finally weighed myself last night with my neighbour’s electronic scale, this was after I went to Mr Price Home and purchased one, which was faulty…must go and return it today. I weighed 89.8kg. Last night was a bit hectic, continuously got hunger pangs and severe cravings for Fruit & Bulgarian Yoghurt. Eventually at about 11pm ended up with a bowl of Bulgarian yoghurt. I was not hungry at all for food, just FRUIT (seems a bit weird). Only got to sleep at about 3am, even though my body was exhausted, but my mind would not switch off.

Was up again by 3.20am. I don’t at all feel energized, my body feels exhausted, but even if I had to try and take a nap, I would not be able to sleep.

Today, I continuously also got hunger pangs, but a little food did the trick

7.30am : 1 weetbix + fat free milk + muesli
    10.30am : bowl of Bulgarian yoghurt
    12.00 : bowl of Butternut Soup + 2 slices Low GI Bread (toasted)

Now I feel hungry again, but I don’t know what for…. definately not food. My extreme sweet tooth has disappeared completely, and I would normally have about 1.5 cooldrink + sweets + chocolates a day.

2. Mika

Mika New Member
    Registered

Hi Fatima

I'm also from SA, Richards Bay. We can encourage and motivate each other. I started Duromine 15mg on Tues (13/03), today is Sunday and I've lost 2.1Kg. Need to lose another 12.5Kg. Good Luck, I hope you do well. Stay of the goodies! :)