Hi, from South Africa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fatima, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Fatima

Fatima New Member
    Registered

Hi, after reading all your success stories and am enveying you your weightloss, I decided to join in the chats. I am starting 30mg tomorrow morning "at 4am". I have for the past 2 days started with my sureslim diet and will continue with it whilst taking Duromine. I will be turning 50 in July and hopefully will loose some weight by then. I now weight 97kgs...really want to look great when I turn 50. I have tried all sorts of diets and slimming methods. Thusfar the Sureslim Diet has been the best - have been doing this on and off (more off than on) for the past 10 years. I am so tired of being fat, I just want to be able to look in the mirror, look great and also feel great about myself. Hopefully it will happen soon.

2. pg2011

pg2011 New Member
    Registered

HI FATIMA

I heard that sureslim is very restrictive ...is this true?

what are your meals like on sureslim...

thank you

3. Fatima

Fatima New Member
    Registered

Please let me have your email address. I will email you my sureslim eating plan tomorrow.

4. ntombi2

ntombi2 New Member
    Registered

hey there

I have just started taking Duromine. The Dr said i should take in in the morning before breakfast. But i see most people take it at 4:30 am..is that the time it should be taken at??

5. Mika

Mika New Member
    Registered

Sawubona Ntombi

You don't have to take it at 04H30 am, but try and take by 06H00. That's what I do. Good Luck with your Journey.

6. ntombi2

ntombi2 New Member
    Registered

hey Mika
    Thank you so much. I will start taking it at 6am. How long have u been on Duremine? I weigh kg134 i do aerobics but my feet hurt alot, i guess no pain no game. Do ur feet hurt also?

7. Mika

Mika New Member
    Registered

Hi Ntombi

I've only been on it now for 11 days. When I started I weighted 71.6Kg. Doesn't sound like a lot but I'm very short so I look like a bubble :)
    My ideal weight is anything between 48 & 57Kg. The first week for me was great, I lost 2.5kg. I was ecstatic about this. This week is not looking so good. I think that I'm gonna have to increase my exercise routine. I'm gonna update my weight loss (hopefully) on Tuesday.
    Remember to drink lots of water & also do not forget to eat. You must eat, even though you won't feel hungry. Good Luck my Friend, enjoy this journey. Keep me updated on your progress. :)

8. Mika

Mika New Member
    Registered

@ Ntombi, Oops, forgot to mention my feet don't hurt. That must be your aerobics. I've been doing the Zumba 20 minute express workout in the mornings, my legs hurt at night, but I think thats because I insist on wearing high heels (remember, I'm a shorty).

9. Whabbly

Whabbly New Member
    Registered

Hi there Mika and Ntombi2
    I am on day 19 of my Duromine journey, and I must say this has been a very tough week. Usually i can't wait for a saturday to weigh in, but I must say this week i am dreading it. I have up until last week only lost 3.5kg, which seem very little if you take all the other people into consideration who have lost heaps by now, but hey, losing is better than gaining i suppose. My journy will just take a little longer than the other people. I am not doing any excersises maybe that's got something to do with it, but with a 13month old running around and taking all my attention, and me leaving home at 5:30am every morning there just doesn't seem te be any time for excersises.
    Anyway, I will weigh myself tomorrow and see how it went. Just remember, we will all have some "off" days, but the trick is to pick yourself up and move on again. Next week will be better I am sure of it.
    good luck to you both, and keep me posted on how you are doing.

10. ntombi2

ntombi2 New Member
    Registered

hey Mika
    I have read so much negative things about Duromine. So far I only have headaches, I dont feel like am losing weight yet. Everything seems the same, i hope to see a difference when i weigh. I do Taebo advenced and its very hard i must say, i can only last for 30 mins but i hope i will do it for the whole hour as time goes by. I will keep u updated about my weight . You must do the same. And lose the heels,u going to hurt urself,ok.

To whabbly
    I think u get more exercise than the rest of us. With a child running around u get to run with them and thats excercising. Play with ur child and for sure u go to bed tired. Dont over work urself. U will lose that weight. I like to dance, dance to hiphop songs or get Zumba,just for 20 mins b4 everyone wakes up and u will go
    to work refreshed..take care and update us please.. Goodluck

11. Fatima

Fatima New Member
    Registered

Hi

Can any of you please recommend a good DVD exercise workout I can purchase. Firstly I hate exercise and dont like to perspire. I have also had 2 spine operations, so unfortunately no Pilates for me.

Please help

12. angie

angie New Member
    Registered

Hi every one great to here from others that are going through the same thing as me:) my next weigh in is on Tuesday I'm currently taking the 15mg duromine and in a few more days time I'm going to take the 30mg and I hope that its going to icrease my weight loss my starting weigh was 90kg I'm now 81kg I too am very short iwould like to be 60 0r 65kg goodluck to every one and keep us in the know :)

13. angie

angie New Member
    Registered

Hi fatima. I have a friend that is using the zumba DVD she says its great and she has lost about 7kg in 2months with out duromine only a strict diet so I'm sure that will help:)

14. Mika

Mika New Member
    Registered

Hi Fatima

The best exercise for you, I think, where no sweating is involved, is Yoga. I personally don't know much about it, but from my limited knowledge I think it would help you. Maybe you'll have to leave out the "body flexing" bits and start with the meditation? I really don't know, but it's worth investigating I guess. Good Luck!

15. Mika

Mika New Member
    Registered

Hi Whabbly

GOOD LUCK with the weigh in on Saturday, keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let us know how it goes. Remember any loss is still a loss.

16. Mika

Mika New Member
    Registered

Ntombi & Angie

Good Luck!!

17. angie

angie New Member
    Registered

Thanks mika.

18. ntombi2

ntombi2 New Member
    Registered

Hey freinds
    Its been a while since i have posted anything here. I am very dissapointed, i lost hope but i have not stopped taking the pills. I started weighing kg134 and in 3 days i lost 2kg, but then when i went to the Dr i now weigh 136,2 kg. I felt like dying. I mean what am i doing wrong?? Does this also happen to u? I exercise, i eat well. I just dont knw what to do now..

19. wannabeasupermodel

wannabeasupermodel New Member
    Registered

can you email me your eating plan too Fatima? xx_angel__kisses_xx@hotmail.com .
    Today's my 6th day of Duromine and I've lost 3kg. Sitting at 52kg - goal 45kg .. 2 weeks left of Duromine to go..

20. Maria Wepener

Maria Wepener New Member
    Registered

Hi! I have lost my copy of sureslim... Could you email me a copy please?