Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Men's Corner' started by jDad4509, Jan 7, 2014.

1. jDad4509

jDad4509 New Member
    Registered

I kicked my Duromine journey off this morning and am waiting to see how I go.

Keen to hear form any other guys out there and how you have gone on her journey of weight control.

2. bartdaniels

bartdaniels New Member
    Registered

Hi jDad,

Well like you I just started my Duromine Journey, however this is my second time around. The first time I did really well, lost about 18kgs in 12~13 weeks. (I have a very physical manual labour job).

I went off them for a while as I kind of got to my goal weightish!....But in the last 8 months, i have put on nearly 8kgs.

When your on duromine, its great. You dont feel hungry, but you know you have to eat. If and when i go off them again, I will be going to see a dietitian for a healthy eating plan.

I have the dreaded 'man boobs' that i want to loose. (But ive had them since i was 8, so I think its more breast tissue than fat).

As for side effects, I really only had the whole thirsty thing and still do now. Im on my 5th day, and feeling great.

I found that it's much easier to set simple goals, like 'I'm going to loose 1kg or 2kg this week.'. Weigh yourself on a monday or when ever, mark it on the calender with your weight, then in 1 week or 2 weeks time weigh yourself again at the same time.

It's more for a visual aide in helping you see results. I found that by doing this i was getting excited as I could see the Kg's coming off each week. And that made me more determined to keep going.

Don't give up on your goals/dreams. Keep going you will get there.

Talk soon.
    Bart