hi everyone, I’m new to duromine and would love some pointers on how to shred this unwanted weight!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aprille Ramsay, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Aprille Ramsay

Aprille Ramsay New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    124kg
    Current Weight:
    124kg
    Height:
    174cm
    Lost:
    Nothing so far
    Goal Weight:
    80-75kg
    Hi everyone, my names aprille. I started my duromine journey 2 days ago and would love to hear how some of you lovely ladies shredded your weight and used this to the best of your ability my confidence is low at the moment because I hate the way I look so gym is out of the question for me right now. Any help would be lovely xx

April likes this.
  2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hey! Welcome to the forum!!! You can check out the success stories and the threads of other REALLY inspiring forum users to get your motivation! Up and at 'em! All the best on your journey!

3. Aprille Ramsay

Registered

4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

how did the frist two days go?

5. Aprille Ramsay

Registered

I don’t know to be honest.. I feel like there “not doing” what there meant to do, I’ve heard people talk of like major energy spurts and not being able to sleep. But I really haven’t felt a difference only different thing I have felt is having a dry mouth ALL of the time, I don’t know if this is normal or if it comes after the first week. Not sure lol

6. Courtney Smith

Courtney Smith New Member
    Registered

7. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Well, in fact not everyone gets the energy. and some people even report of a better sleeping pattern on Duromine than they had before it.
    What about the appetite? Any changes with that?

8. babbles

babbles Member
    Registered

80% of your weight loss is your diet, I have been focusing more on my diet over this last week and the weight is coming off easily. Definitely try to change what you eat and swap out processed foods for more whole foods as well. Read labels on food and you may be surprised & definitely find out what your daily calorie goal is - My Fitness Pal is awesome for tracking food. However exercise is also important too! If you don't feel comfortable going to the gym do some at home workouts, so so many on youtube you can find and make sure to incorporate weights into your diet, even light weights will start to work those muscles which is really good for you and building them up so during rest you can burn more calories too! It's also interesting to calculate your resting metabolic rate, just to see how much your body burns while living each day basically. Good luck!

April likes this.
  9. Aprille Ramsay

Registered

I can tell my appetite has changed I defiantly don’t eat as much as I used to, going from having more then three meals a day including snack to just having maybe one with a snack.. i just don’t feel interested in eating and just not hungry at all.. now that you say some people sleep better, I would defiantly be one of those people I can get to sleep straight away but before I started I had trouble getting to sleep and don’t feel super tired when I wake up. Maybe it’s just my self conscious trying to tell me I can’t do it, I have very low confidence in myself and reading some of the post on hear has helped a little bit.

April likes this.
  10. Aprille Ramsay

Registered

Aw that sucks :( how has your journey been since starting (after the first two months) my doctor says it works differently for everyone and it’s all how you use the drug whatever that means. Think I need to sit down and figure out my diet and exercise routine, I know what I want out of this but I love chocolate so that makes things hard ;)

babbles likes this.
  11. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

That's right Aprille! That's exactly what you need to do - to make a good plan. As for chocolate... Don't buy it! Replace with natural cocoa powder.. try adding it to your morning porridge or natural yogurt. You will get the flavor that you enjoy and will be able to control the amount of sugar and fats in this "chocolate".

12. Aprille Ramsay

Registered

That’s a really good idea! I will give it a go thank you!

April likes this.
  13. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hello dear! How is it going? How was your weekend?

14. LisaKate

LisaKate New Member
    Registered

I also hate the gym because I feel like I am being judged (I know thats doubtful but doesnt change anything) but I lap swim which is amazing exercise. Maybe an option?

15. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Swimming is PERFECT!!!!