Hi all started on duromine 3 days ago

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ceola Marunui, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Ceola Marunui

Ceola Marunui New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    98kgs
    Current Weight:
    98kgs
    Height:
    162cm
    Goal Weight:
    74kg
    hi all and greeting to all that have just started there journey. I'm a mother of 4 and my lack of motivation to exercise or eat healthier was non existed, so I turned to duromine. I have been on duromine for 3 days and it keeps me awake … normally I nap during the day, and I struggle thru out the day due to a busy lifestyle and my added extra weight.... So hi all 74kgs here I come

Charlie likes this.
  2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum! All the luck to you on your journey!

3. Sylvia

Sylvia New Member
    Registered

Hey I'm on my 5th day today and I finally had a decent enough sleep last night. I'm on 15mg. I think our bodies will get used to it. I noticed others on this forum talk about taking there's early in the morning like 5.30am. I'm on annual leave at the moment so I've been sleeping in until 8am to 8.30 am and then taking mine then. I might actually set the alarm and take mine earlier like others do so I can get a good nights sleep.

4. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Yep, it's a great idea. Almost everyone who wakes up to take Duromine at 5 in the morning goes back to sleep until it's time to wake up for work. I am sure you will be just fine.
    On the other hand... if your sleeplesness problems are over, it might be ok to keep taking the pills at 8, like you're used to already so that the appetite suppression lasts till night. I guess, you will have to see how it works if you take it earlier. Best of luck!