Hi All :) Im New & this is my story!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aussie23, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Aussie23

Aussie23 New Member
    Registered

Hi Everyone,

Im a 23 year old Female in Australia. Throughout the past 6 years my weight has fluctuated so much. In June 2012 I was at a healthy weight of 70kg. August comes along and i find out im expecting :).. so I think to myself I have to do all the right things to keep at a stable weight so that i dont have too much excess weight at the end of it. May 2013 just before i gave birth to my beautiful son, I was 93kg :( I was depressed but determined that once this baby was out, Id get right back into healthy eating & exercising and get back to what i was. Well that didnt happen.. Im still 90kg at the moment & i just feel so uncomfortable and yuck. I still hide my body from my partner because im so embarrassed & self concious.. We have been together 18 months now and i still wont get dressed infront of him.

Ive tried to eat healthy, but the bad food just gets the better of me. And being a stay at home mum, Im constantly eating. So i spoke to my dr yesterday about Duromine & he was happy to prescribe me the 30mg but has told me that he is only allowing me to 1 course of it. So Im hoping that in this time i can shed as many kilos as possible. Ive taken my first tablet today and i am feeling good. So fingers crossed for success :)

2. Tracellina

Tracellina New Member
    Registered

Hey Fellow Toowoombanite!
    I wish you lots of weight sheding during the month.. If you want an exercising buddy and motivation we can help each other!

Good Luck!

3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Aussie 23! ;)
    Welcome to our big family! I am sure you'll do great and that your weight will drop soon with help of the pills. So, yes - fingers crossed and stick to your plan no matter what!

xoxo

Kate

4. Aussie23

Aussie23 New Member
    Registered

Just thought I would let you know that today marks 1 week I have been on duromine 30mg & I have lost 5.5kg :) SO HAPPY!!

5. lbv1991

lbv1991 New Member
    Registered

Hi aussie23
    Congrats on you weight loss so far!
    Did you exercise??
    How was your first week on 30mg?
    Im starting mine on monday!

6. Aussie23

Aussie23 New Member
    Registered

Hi Ibv,

Thankyou :) Yes i have been exercising but only at home. I got on YouTube and watched some videos on losing belly fat and some others on toning up your legs etc and they were great. So I've got a few in my head and i try to do them daily. My first week was pretty good. I think i only felt a bit sick in the tummy once. But other then that I've felt fine. I take it at 6:30am every morning so that way it doesnt affect my sleep of a night. I wish you all the best of luck with your weight loss :)

7. Belinda

Belinda Member
    Registered

Hi Aussie 23, I completely understand your story : ) having been with my partner for 12 years now and having four beautiful babies close together my body is not beautiful and I hate letting my partner see me naked. This I hope to change : ) I live in Tropical North Queensland with beautiful people everywhere. I want to be that Beautiful girl I once was! Here's to us mums. Good Luck!

Kate likes this.