Hey I'm new

Discussion in 'Buy' started by trishfta, Jun 7, 2014.

1. trishfta

trishfta New Member
    Registered

Hi, I'm Trish from South Africa.

I want too start using duromine 30mg but I've been to some pharmacies and they don't stock it. Any one can advise where I can get it in Durban.

Also I am about 90kgs. Need to lose like 25kgs by December for sisters wedding. Do I need to follow a strict diet? Can someone give me some advice.

Also anyone from South Arica here? How is Duromine working for you?

2. Thulie

Thulie New Member
    Registered

Hi Trish welcome, am also from south africa(JHB) it's my 5th day on the pill. Nothing much has changed with me my appetite is a bit low and am feeling very depressed. Wish u all the best,hope u find the pills soon.

trishfta likes this.
  3. trishfta

trishfta New Member
    Registered

Hi Thulie

Can u tell me where I can get the pill. Im just contemplating whether its gonna help me or not

4. Sponono

Sponono New Member
    Registered

Hi Trishfta i am also from South Africa (Kempton Park) (JHB), i am on day 8, with no weight loss and no appetite, i do eat righ, though i havent been on any exercise,(maybe that is why) the pill is not too bad, try to take it on the same time everyday, i take mine at 6am, in the morning, and i have no depression, i sleep right through the night, i did have one day though where i was depressed. but so far so good, just no weight loss, like everybody who posts. maybe by month end, as i have told myself, i will not weigh myself till then. good luck on finding the pill in durbs.

#4 Sponono, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
    ChelseaPearshape likes this.
  5. trishfta

trishfta New Member
    Registered

Hey. Where did u buy your pill from?
    My stupid doc dont wana give me a script.

6. Sponono

Sponono New Member
    Registered

hi Trish
    well my doc, did everything for me, i wonder if maybe u also have a DR PEER, that side, i think tis a family business, i wonder if there is a surgery dt side?? they not strict at all, and they do give to lots of ppl who wnts to lose weigh, please google Dr Peer's contact, and ask them if they do have a branch there by Durban,
    all the Best.

7. ChelseaPearshape

ChelseaPearshape New Member
    Registered

I'm from SA (East Rand). Wanting to start soon, but need to wean baby (breastfeeding) and have liver tested. My biggest concern is mood-swings. I have 3 kids, aged 2,4 and 6. And I'm usually rather moody. Just worried my family will suffer if the tablets alter my mood. Going to opt for the smallest dose when I do start.

8. Sponono

Sponono New Member
    Registered

Hi Chelsea
    not to worry with the mood swings, here i am after 10days on it, i had one mood swing, and it was the 2nd day, so maybe u can also be lucky and not get any, keep posting with me,as i see ur close by.......East RAND,*whoop whoop* though i havent lost anything so far, well i havent been on the scale, since i have started with Duromine, take care and we shall chat soon,

9. ChelseaPearshape

Registered

Hi,
    My colleague is on Duromine (12 days now) - it suppresses her appetite very well, and she has stopped eating starches, and eats small portions (but still eats). She has lost 5kg so far! I can't wait to get started - will just have to control my temper!! I don't like jumping on the scales too often, as it demotivates me, but once I start, I think I'll weight at least every 3rd day. Good luck to you too!

10. Sponono

Sponono New Member
    Registered

Nice with the loss weigh with ur coll, i also wont give up,, maybe iam bit lazy.
    but i am fixing all that.......... will hear from u, when u post your day one with Duromine..............iya i also dont like scales, they make me depressed .

11. trishfta

trishfta New Member
    Registered

U both are making me depressed. Lol I havent started as yet. .. sooooo scared.

12. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

Good going Sponono! I love your avatar, you are a beautiful lady! Good luck with the weight loss, it seems you are definitely on the right track!:)

13. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Trishfta, you should not be scared to start your Duromine. As long as you are in good health and do not have any medical conditions for which Duromine is contra-indicated you should do fine! I also had a few side effects in the beginning, but it really does get better after a few days. You will find a lot of support on this forum! We all share the same journey;)
    :)

14. Eneres

Eneres New Member
    Registered

Hey Trishfta!

I know what you mean. It took me weeks to pluck up the courage to even make an appt to see the Dr! This is a serious decision to make hence I totally understand your fear.

Just know in your heart you are making a responsible and educated decision (understand all the possible side effects you may get yourself into!) towards healthier you and go for it! :)

15. ChelseaPearshape

Registered

Hi ladies. For those of you battling with motivation: I started my Duro in mid-June, and have lost between 8-10kg so far (my old scale is not very acurate). I have cut down drastically on consumption of carbohydrates (I'm diabetic, so this is not only for weight loss, but to improve my bloodsurgar level). I don't have time to exersice, and can honestly say that this has been pretty easy. Just stick with it!
    Hubby bought me a new belt in July - and so far I have had to punch 3 extra holes... and I'm wearing jeans I have not worn since 2008!

16. Audrey3

Audrey3 Moderator
    Staff Member

That is great Chelsea, you must feel great! It's a wonderful feeling being able to fit back into old clothes you were unable to wear for a while. Keep going:D

ChelseaPearshape likes this.