Hey Everyone.. Newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tracellina, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Tracellina

Tracellina New Member
    Registered

Hey Im Tracey from Toowoomba, QLD. I started my duromine journey yesterday so I'm on day two!.. I love lost 500gms so far..

I have struggled with my weight since having my second and third child.. I gained 26kgs.. I have tried everything to get back to my pre baby weight.. But nothing works.. I excercise on a daily basis, eat right, except for the ocassional lolly or two..

Im getting married in two and half weeks and wished I'd heard about duromine earlier.

Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journeys!

Kate likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Tracey!
    Welcome and nice to meet you, I'm Kate.
    Good luck with your duromine journey and you can share your experience further with us. Some of the girls have achieved great results and can help with advice. I can help too. :)
    Have a nice day!

3. JulzRulz

JulzRulz New Member
    Registered

Good luck Tracey :) weightloss after children is harder than pre-children in my opinion but it can be done :)
    Good luck!

Kate likes this.
  4. Aussie23

Aussie23 New Member
    Registered

Hi Tracey :)

I also am from Toowoomba QLD. I went to my doctor yesterday and got a prescription for Duromine 30mg. He told me that he is only allowing me 1 course of it :( So im hoping in 4 weeks i can get to my goal weight which i really dont think will happen that fast. Im 23 years old and weigh 90kg. I gained 20 kg during my pregnancy and have not managed to drop any at all. I stay at home all day with my 4 month old son. I would love to just get out and go walking but im affraid of MAGPIES o_O.. And now being the season for it they are out in full force. Today is my first day of taking duromine. I dont feel hungry at all, but at the same time i dont have much energy?? But anyway, Its only day 1 so im just taking it easy until i know how it affects me. Let me know how it goes for you :)

Tracellina likes this.
  5. Tayloranne93

Tayloranne93 New Member
    Registered

Hi, I'm also in Toowoomba, I'm just wondering which doctors you guys saw, as I know some wont even consider duromine and I don't want to waste money finding a doctor.

6. Tessa.m

Tessa.m New Member
    Registered

Email nikki.vollenhoven2@gmail.com