Heres to a new us :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by charleighsmum, Sep 29, 2011.

1. charleighsmum

charleighsmum New Member
    Registered

Hi there my name is Bec and im a busy mum to by beautiful miracle Charleigh Jayne i work part time at a major supermarket brand as an Admin Manager and run a small business from home imup at 6 and most nights still awake at midnight so when people tell me to "do it the hard way" i scoff at them i do not have the time to go to the gym to count points and weigh food. What i want out of duromine is a helping hand to get into a routine, i dont hate healthy food infact i love salad and fruit but the convenience of takeaway is a killer. This isnt my first time on duromine but my mindset is very different this time i have a plan to take it only every second day in hope that i wont solely rely on it. I am 5"1 and weight 91kg :( When i fell pregnant with my daughter i was 61kgs and suffered sever post natal depression which turned me straight to my old friend food...and i rapidly gained the 30kgs but NO MORE...im getting married in march and i DO NOT want to be a fat bride but more so i want my daughter to grow up with a healthy body image, and have a healthy relationship with food, i dont want to watch her suffer the same issues i have for all of my adult life...duromine is not the quick fix everyone says it is but some of us need just a little push in the right direction in my opinion.

So i started my 30mg yesterday and had all the same side effects as previously..feeling "speedy", fidgety, rapid heat beat at times and a lack of concerntration but nothing to bad. Im forcing myself to eat 3 meals a day atleast as i dont want to set myself up to fail when i come off them...so i had an Up&Go for breakfast...and apple and an orange for lunch and a tuna sandwhich for dinner...still not enough food in my opinion but i was super busy yesterday..then today i took my table and half an hour later chocked on an apple and threw it up :/ im still feeling a little buzzy but not like yesterday and still have very little appetite so hence why i think every second day will be better..

Has anyone tried taking it every second day and still had success??

would love to hear from people in similar situations who are travelling this journey at the same time as me :)

2. Annah

Annah New Member
    Registered

Hey we are in the same battle,im 33 yrs weighing 92kg and wishing to lose 25kg, Im new on duromine started 4 days ago and lost 2kg,im not excersing person but trying to do some house chores vigorously and gardening just to make me sweat.hope we journey together inspiring each other

3. maranatha

maranatha New Member
    Registered

Hi
    I am 25 years old and been married for 9 months, since the beginning of this year, i gained 30kgs....It has affected my life so badly, i have become lazy, irritable, depressed and always tired. I weight 110kg and in pain.

I started on Duromine yesterday and it was terrible, i was tired, fell asleep at work and was hungry constantly.
    Today i am feeling much better but then again, its still very early in the day...
    I really need all the motivation i can get,
    I read all the stories and i see that everyone has a positive experiences, can anyone give me advise, am i doing something wrong,
    I was diagnosed with PCOS and if i dont lose this weight, i most likely wont be able to fall pregnant