Here I go Again...

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by mimz, Dec 19, 2012.

1. mimz

mimz New Member
    Registered

Hey Fellow Durominers,

Ill keep a long exhausting story short...

3 years back i weighed in at 105kg, which for any height is overweight, let alone 160cm. I was prescribed duromine 30mg, and in a matter of 3 months I reached 56kgs. Words cant describe how amazing I felt. Nonetheless, I kept it off for 2 years, only ever fluctuating a kilo or two. This year however, I hadnt even realised how much Id let myself go. I now weigh in at 76kg. My ultimate goal weight is 52kg. I plan to do this in a matter of less than two months, as Im getting engaged. I took my first 30mg today... So let it begin... Hope you guys can support me through this.

xxx Mim

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello mimz! Nice to see you here.
    I was impressed with your past score! Almost 50 kg down in three months?! I can only imagine how impressed and pleased you were then. Yes, unfortunately you have to look after yourself and keep this weight stable after losing that much weight. I know it from my own experience. But it seems you have your goal now and you can make it easily, no doubt! Plus your body has formed kind of habit to lose weight since last time. Good luck, dear and keep us informed! :D