Help

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Lillybetts, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Lillybetts

Lillybetts New Member
    Registered

Hey as I posted in the other forums, I am a bit worried.

I started duromine 15mg this morning (5.30am) and it's now 3.45 and I feel NOTHING.
    I'm still hungry and had to sleep this arvo as I was so tired.

Is this normal?

2. melly71

melly71 New Member
    Registered

Hi, I started on the 40mg 2 days ago, i got lots of energy yesterday some today, but still hungry most of the time, today smaller meale will fil me up quicker but an hor later i am hungry again so i dont know whats happening there. Hope it stars working for you soon!

3. Lillybetts

Lillybetts New Member
    Registered

Hey Melly.

Thanks for your reply.

How are you doing today?

4. Waslappie

Waslappie New Member
    Registered

Hey lilly, maby you should try the 30mg instead?

5. Lillybetts

Lillybetts New Member
    Registered

Yeah I'm thinking the same as well. I did notice however, that later in the afternoons, get a bit spacey and light headed (nothing too serious and i just sit down and read or distract myself).

I'm a bit gutted as I stupidly hopped on the scales to see how I'm doing and NO loss at all! I was so gutted. I have been so good and have had small portions, no junk food at all! I'm also noticing I got really hungry last night after dinner. But didn't eat. Isn't duromine suppose to suppress hunger??

6. Houlio

Houlio New Member
    Registered

It suppresses it but you could still find yourself wanting to eat more as that comes normal. Try having some fruit around and also drink heaps of water. Water can give you a full feeling for a short time, and might be enough to distract you from it all.

7. Tiisetso

Tiisetso New Member
    Registered

Hey,i also started on my 30g last week,i think im on my 6th day and nothing yet,i haven't lost anythink.all i get is a dry mouth and im forever hungry.do u think this is not working for me?IM SO DESPERATE:confused NOW