Help!!!

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by claralex, Sep 8, 2014.

1. claralex

claralex New Member
    Registered

I've lost quite an amount of weight during the 1st week on duromine, and the 2nd week was a +/- 0.5kg and for the 3rd week I maintain my weight throughout without even losing 0.1kg..... what's happening? Please advise????? Should I eat lesser? My kcal intake/day now is about 700-1200kcal.

2. christine V

christine V Member
    Registered

I'm new to duramine too. How many mg are you on? 700 calories a day is too little. I find when I up my food intake to small but frequent and healthy meals, I lose more weight. When I cut down and hardly eat anything my weight loss stalls.

3. claralex

claralex New Member
    Registered

Thanks Christine. so should i up my kcal intake??? But i'm so worried that i might gain all the weight back if i eat more :( is it okay to go on meal replacement instead?

#3 claralex, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2017
  4. christine V

christine V Member
    Registered

I have a meal replacement for lunch and sometimes dinner 3-4 times a week. Hopefully someone will come on that can explain the calories to you better than I can lol

5. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

Everyone's body needs a certain amount of calories to carry out it bodily function. So this is the amount of calories you body needs to survive.

When people start to eat less then that the body starts to freak out so every little thing you put in your mouth, healthy or not, your body will hold on to it.

You need to start thinking of food as fuel for your body, just like you fill up your car. You want to do it with the best quality fuel you can get so think anything unprocessed. That's the first and beat step. The next is portion size, cause even too much of a good thing is bad!

The way your meant to create a deficit in your calories is to give your body what it needs then exercise to burn off those fat stores.

Hope this helps a little. Any questions just ask :)

Kate and christine V like this.
  6. claralex

claralex New Member
    Registered

Thanks kaylalouise :)

7. FiFiFish

FiFiFish Member
    Registered

I don't count calories at all, but the only foods I eat are real foods - meat, vegies, salads, fruit and minimal amounts of dairy.
    I ensure the bulk of my intake comes from the vegies & salads, then a lesser amount of fruit and meat, depending on the type. If I am eating seafood, I will often eat twice the amount than if I were eating beef.
    Depends on your body type as well and how your body responds to different foods, but if you don't know that, it is hard to know.
    Best bet, just stay away from sugar and processed foods and see if that makes a difference.
    It can be hard, but being overweight is harder!

lovecat and Kate like this.
  8. claralex

claralex New Member
    Registered

Fififish I totally agree with you. Being overweight is soooooo hard. :(