Help

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by shellz, Jan 24, 2014.

1. shellz

shellz New Member
    Registered

Hi all I'm freaking out. Tuesday weighin was great today the scales says I've put on 800 grams from my first lose of 3kg.
    How can this be I haven't changed a thing

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Shelz.
    Either the scales are wrong (broken, etc.), or it's just your body is full of water again.
    You know, at this point, when you are at the beginning of your journey, numbers on the scales may vary, but you want to lose another kg so badly that can't wait till weighing yourself. That I can understand:)
    You're not a machine, if you have lost 3 kg so fast, it doesn't mean that these numbers will be stable and you will be losing the same every other week. Prepare yourself for ups and downs. It took me almost two years to lose as much weight as I wanted.
    All in all, don't worry. Instead, try to take photoes every time after your weighing. Made one - sign it/ date and measurements then put in a special box. Believe me, sometimes you can see the difference on pictres, instead of scales. All be fine, darling!
    ;););)

3. shellz

shellz New Member
    Registered

Thanks Kate it's just very hearth ranching to see me all over the place with the scales. But maybe each fortnight weigh in is better.

4. skye87

skye87 New Member
    Registered

Don't look at it as just weight loss cause then your will always fault yourself and eventually just gain all the weight back on with urges etc...look at it as a healthier and cleaner lifestyle...maybe only weigh yourself at the end of the week but always in the morning before breakfast or you've eaten anything and I would take measurements every time as well because if your have gained muscle from your exercising then this weighs heavier than fat...I lost not even a kilo in a month whilst I was going to curves but I lost 22cm.. Good luck with your weightloss...you can do it :)

5. shellz

shellz New Member
    Registered

Hi skye you know your probably right it could be muscle. I'm buying a new scale as mines so different from second to second. How much have you lost hun

6. skye87

skye87 New Member
    Registered

I have been on duromine for 6days and so far have lost 2.6kg but I only have another 11to lose now so I am not fussed thats its not as much as I am reading others have been losing....how much more do you have to go ? what sort of foods are your eating ? and much sure your drinking plenty of water because I notice that I lost more when I was drinking water but because I work in a call centre I haven't had much chance to make sure I am drinking atleast 2-4 litres